• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ubisoft Sets June 27 Start for The Division Heartland Closed Beta

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
The Division Heartland will run a Closed Beta starting on June 27, giving players a chance to play a work-in-progress version of the game, explore the mysteries of Silver Creek, battle against NPC enemies and other players, and get a taste of what's in store for them when the free-to-play game launches. Visit the Heartland Closed Beta registration site to sign up for a chance to get in; note that this test is only available on PC to players in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.

Players who get into the beta will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and refrain from sharing their thoughts or gameplay publicly, but they will be encouraged to share any and all feedback with the Heartland development team. The goal of the test is to get input from the community; if you want in, register on the official Heartland site and keep an eye on your inbox as invitations will go out progressively over the coming weeks.

The Closed Beta Test for The Division Heartland starts on June 27. If you haven't yet, register now at: thedivisionheartland.com/register

This test is PC only and will only include the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It is also under a Non-Disclosure Agreement which means players will not be streaming live, uploading footage or images, or discussing the content of this Closed Beta.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
I am still trying to finish 2. The thing I love about this franchise is that the Game forces you to get better to progress.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
exceptionally boring setting imo

System Name HTPC whhaaaat?
Processor 2600k @ 4500mhz
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV gene-z gen3
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Memory Gskill Ripjaw 2x4gb
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 FTW @ 2037/11016
Storage 2x512GB MX100/1x Agility 3 128gb ssds, Seagate 3TB HDD
Display(s) Vizio P 65'' 4k tv
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Audio Device(s) Denon 3311
Power Supply Corsair 620HX
I am still trying to finish 2. The thing I love about this franchise is that the Game forces you to get better to progress.

As a beta/day 1 player (that goes back when there is content), I've actually found it to be exactly the opposite; I find it extremely flat, barring some extremely 'cheap' enemy mechanics.

I still enjoy it (often w/ a podcast), and have occ run a new character through WoNY to get their skill point mats etc, but it's a little mindless, esp once you have a decent build, which really doesn't take long.

I may have just put 'enough' time into it and wrung everything out of it long-ago, as this is perspective of someone that kept current over four years.

I'd hook up with ya, but I'm on PS. Wish it was cross-play, it should be.

I'm really curious if now that SW/Avatar stuff is coming together if more Massive folk are being put back on Division (projects). The random new DLC for 2 would certainly make you think that's the case.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game/series as it's my back-up to Destiny, but I actually wish there were a bit more skill/progression/aspiration; that those SHD levels meant something.

Respectfully to those working on them, I hope both Ubisoft/Bungie both unsuccessfully get this 'game-mode as new game' fad out of their sys so they can go back to improving/creating a new core entry.

But hey, that's just me.

The Division - a game(s) about killing virus decimating the civilisation, where you did not meet a singe person with illness and final boss is a helicopter.