• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AZIO Launches the New RC Prestige Keyboard, a Reiteration of Their Bestselling Retro Classic Collection

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
Introducing the RC Prestige Collection: Elevating the Art of Design and Mechanical Keyboard Functionality. The cornerstone of AZIO Corporation's success, the Retro Classic Collection, has epitomized our brand's vision to create premium lifestyle workspace tools. The original typewriter-style keyboard, born from our dedication to excellence, has delighted our valued customers with an exceptional ownership experience and unparalleled customer support. Today, we are thrilled to unveil the latest addition to our lineup: the RC Prestige Collection.

Remaining true to AZIO's distinctive brand identity, the RC Prestige Collection introduces two new captivating colors, Ebony and Ivory, further infusing our signature material-centric design philosophy. The Ebony variant features a faceplate adorned in an elegant black wood finish, embraced by a sleek gunmetal grey aluminium frame and accents. The Ivory edition stands as a striking contrast, showcasing a refined white leather face encased within a silver aluminium profile. Every keycap set impeccably follows their respective color schemes, either presenting black keycaps with gunmetal edges or white keycaps complemented by a silver framing. This time, the keycaps are thoughtfully designed with a rounded square profile, setting them apart from the renowned circular keycaps found in our Retro Classic Collection.

In the pursuit of elegance, we have thoughtfully infused the Retro Classic design with the functionalities of a mechanical keyboard. The RC Prestige retains its timeless body profile and design palette while introducing a hot-swappable PCB, offering Gateron tactile brown switches as standard. However, the user has the freedom to personalize their typing experience by swapping these switches for others of their preference. The backlit vintage-style keycaps, crafted with MX stems, enable seamless compatibility with alternate mechanical switches or other keycap sets, empowering users to curate their ultimate typing setup. Versatility and convenience are at the forefront of the RC Prestige Collection's connectivity options. It offers a dual connection mode, just like its Retro Classic predecessors, allowing users to connect via a reliable USB wired connection or enjoy the freedom of wireless Bluetooth connectivity for up to three devices.

At AZIO, we take immense pride in delivering high-end lifestyle keyboards to our discerning consumers. The RC Prestige Collection serves as a testament to our unwavering commitment to excellence, ensuring that our keyboards resonate with our audience and elevates the standards of product design. As we continue to uphold our purpose, the RC Prestige Collection stands as an embodiment of our dedication to crafting remarkable products that enrich the lives of our valued customers.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
I like 'em.... but only if the price is right, which, as usual, is NOT in the PR :(

And yea, I googlied for it, but no luck so far....

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x/5600x
Motherboard B450 AORUS M
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW
Storage Various
Display(s) PIXIO IPS 240Hz 1080P
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
It is back lighted but they dont show it lit. I like it.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 \Paradigm 7se MKII, Paradigm 5SE MK1 , Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Like it but it's not some thing i would buy as i would not be able to game with it, maybe if my hands were much bigger to compensate for the extra spacing of the arrow and del\end\pg dn keys.

I like 'em.... but only if the price is right, which, as usual, is NOT in the PR :(

And yea, I googlied for it, but no luck so far....
I agree. One of the few keyboards out there, which actually looks decent. If only the keyboards had brass or steel layers/frame, instead of brushed Aluminium....

The Everest MAX could be good conternder, if wouldn't be that garbage. BTW, it's $179 right now.

Thanks, mate!

Lol, their mouse looks like old Gsmart phone :D

Last edited:
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Thanks for the info, seems like I can live with that price, although I'd have to add in the palm rest too, but still within my "New KB budget"..... just barely :)

I will wait for some actual reviews, but I am hoping these can replace my 7x aging G613's, which I love but I know won't last too much longer, the oldest of which is going on 6.5 yrs !
Like it but it's not some thing i would buy as i would not be able to game with it, maybe if my hands were much bigger to compensate for the extra spacing of the arrow and del\end\pg dn keys.
The extra spacing is EXACTLY what I need, as my hands & fingers ARE large, so it would be perfect for my & my usage !

Last edited: