• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech Combo Touch Available for the new iPad Air and iPad Pro

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Today Logitech announced that a new Logitech Combo Touch is now available with the redesigned new iPad Air and thin and light new iPad Pro. Made with sustainable and premium materials, the new Combo Touch models are the thinnest and lightest models yet, taking portability to the next level and allowing users to be productive from anywhere. Combo Touch, a leading keyboard case for the new iPad Air and iPad Pro, offers unparalleled versatility and features a detachable keyboard and flexible kickstand, enabling multiple use modes and swift task transitions. Easily type, sketch, view, read and more, from anywhere. The largest Multi-Touch trackpad yet (on a Combo Touch), ensures intuitive and precise input and navigation.

"The Combo Touch has long captured the hearts of our users, and with the introduction of the redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro, we've taken its valued features to new heights," said Joseph Mingori, general manager of Mobile Solutions and Partnerships in Personal Workspace Solutions at Logitech. "Our commitment to enhancing the user experience has led us to develop a highly portable Combo Touch, designed to seamlessly blend premium quality with uncompromised functionality. Enjoy the ultimate freedom to work and play from any location, effortlessly."

Combo Touch powers productivity from anywhere, while providing form-fit protection for the new iPad Air and iPad Pro. Its keyboard boasts well-spaced, auto-backlit keys in a standard layout, offering 16 brightness levels for comfort in any lighting condition. Shortcut keys simplify common commands like volume control, media playback, Do Not Disturb, screenshots, and others, enhancing efficiency and ease of use. Combo Touch employs Smart Connector for instant, secure connectivity, eliminating the need for charging or Bluetooth connections.

Combo Touch for iPad Pro is available in Graphite, and for iPad Air models in Oxford Grey.

Logitech Combo Touch for the new iPad Air and iPad Pro is available at logitech.com and apple.com. Combo Touch for iPad Air 11-inch: $199.99, Combo Touch for iPad Air 13-inch: $229.99, Combo Touch for iPad Pro 11-inch: $229.99, Combo Touch for iPad Pro 13-inch: $259.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
ummmm.......no, just no !

for those prices + the iPad itself, I'll just get a MBP or Air and be way happier :)

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w

for those prices + the iPad itself, I'll just get a MBP or Air and be way happier :)
If you think these prices are expensive, Apple's own solution is $300+. I must say that iPad + Pencil offers a dramatically different workflow than MBP/MBA that some people may want to exploit. These kind of keyboard is an accessory to that workflow.

This has been true for a long time. Even second hand in Australia, barebones iPad Pro 12.9" (no kb or pencil) cost way more than second hand Macbook Air which had 16GB/512GB vs 8GB/256GB. I saved $1000 buying MBA. I could have gotten MBP also cheaper. And the Macbooks get a real OS, usb ports, and support mouse.

I will get a 2-in-1 PC laptop long before I ever get iPad Pro again.

If you're gonna be robbed blind either way at least buy the first party and much better product (200$+ for this flexible hinge design is nuts!)