• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

D
Deleted member 202104
Yay! Had my 2nd last Thursday - No arm pain with the first, but like you, did feel tired the next day. No effects with the 2nd, but could barely move my arm the day after. I think the nurse was angry this time. :laugh:
R-T-B
R-T-B
My 2nd has been pain free so far (just got it today), but my first had fairly severe arm pain. This one seems smooth so far, so ymmv, but so far so good! Get it done team TPU!
Gmr_Chick
Gmr_Chick
Good that your 2nd has been pain free thus far. I know last night, my entire left arm ached, but it was particularly bad around the injection site. I like to sleep on my side and last night I couldn't really sleep on my left without a bit of repositioning of my arm, so I mostly slept on my right side or my back. Oddly enough, sleeping on my back proved to be the least painful.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Yeah as of this evening it hurts but no worse or better than your average flu shot. Hope it gets better for you next time around too. I heard somewhere that stats are indicating (no science to back it yet just word on the street etc), that if you get a strong reaction to the vaccine, it means you never had COVID (I did), so maybe there's that positive I guess? lol.