• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

witkazy
witkazy
She was good looking was'nt she? No man gets stabbed and be happy about it unless chick was hot :D Cheers and stay healthy.
xtreemchaos
xtreemchaos
thanks Bud, yes i had 2 Nurseys Both young i never felt a thing :) i feel a bit ruff thismorrning like ive got a bit of a cold but im just glad to get them outa the way there was a point when i was told i wouldnt be able to have the vax with me having Lupus but thay decided i could have them 4 weeks apart, i feel a bit guilty because the misses is still waiting to get her 2nd.
witkazy
witkazy
Getting my first tommorow but knowing my luck it will be dude with beard and earlobe inserts.Still man gotta do what man gotta do to stay in da game,cheers.
xtreemchaos
xtreemchaos
yes agreed, the virus is bad and out ways the risk for sure, the first jab i had no side effects at all . goodluck bud.
witkazy
witkazy
Thanks, i was little bit concerned getting it comming out of flu rcently ,still can not feel my nose but hey ,what does not kill ya makes you stringer ,right? Best to missus by the way some of em are saints ;)
xtreemchaos
xtreemchaos
thanks yea been married 37 years in December shes deff a good one :) . yes your right what ever dont kill gives power bud.
witkazy
witkazy
Nice, a lifer,so rare to come by best of luck to You love birds ,cheers.