• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Tatty_Two
Tatty_Two
At least you didn't die as you predicted yesterday (below), that has to be a bonus :)
95Viper
95Viper
I hope you heal quickly and feel better in a frog's heartbeat.
robot zombie
robot zombie
Pops did that falling off a ladder doing lights once. In his late 50's. Motherfucker walked it off and finished his lights, just went however many months with obviously broken ribs. I don't know how. I bruised one and couldn't breathe without thought-breaking pain for a good few weeks.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Yeah it very much hurts to breathe deeply now. Just gotta not exert myself too much. Indeed amazing I did not die. I guess all my fat blubber saved me from hitting my head, lol.
robot zombie
robot zombie
If it was my bony ass falling like that, it would be a concussion minimum.

I can really only give you one tip here. Anything that can help the pain/inflammation, helps you breathe better. The effect on breathing makes it way worse. It's easier for oxygen levels to dip and add regular fatigue to the pain fatigue. Even icy hot can help a lot. Nothing really beats actually icing it, though.
Reactions: R-T-B
R-T-B
R-T-B
I may have missed the opportunity to ice it early on but I'll try it tomorrow for sure.

I did take some OTC anti-inflamatory so maybe it helped some.
robot zombie
robot zombie
It definitely continues to help. You just can't do it all of the time, just a few times per day < 30 minutes each. Still good for inflammation and healing rate.
Reactions: R-T-B