• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Arjai
Arjai
He got up from his seat and aggressively asked him what he's looking at and then flipped him off, as innocent guy walked away. He then decided he was gonna confront innocent guy and rushed and pushed him, Then walked away, somewhere in his demented mind, he decided to go at him again,
Arjai
Arjai
this time pushing him to the ground and scratching his face in the process. Then 3 of us showed up. First guy there was asking questions, when I and my Lieutenant stepped off the elevator. Dude ran to the back of the store, thinking there was a back door, there wasn't. He then "tried" to fight.
Arjai
Arjai
Let's just say that didn't work out so well for him. He was eventually hog tied in our office, since he refused to remain seated. I put a leg shackle on his right ankle and attached the other cuff to his hand cuffs. We waited an hour for the cops to come get him. He was trespassed and served with assault 5, misdemeanor.
Arjai
Arjai
But wait, there's more! A few minutes after the cops left some drunk African American shitbird walked in talking all kinds of shit to passers' by. We clocked him the moment he walked in. We caught up with him in the Skyway, atop the escalators. "Walked" him to the elevator and out the doors, while spewing all sorts of threats and foul language.
Arjai
Arjai
Hours passed uneventfully until quarter to 11 (11 being clock out time), we got a call from the hotel for security. A full blown Domestic, right in the middle of their Lobby. We scooted them right out the door, no questions asked. Once outside and across the street, he full on clocked her. But, when he was walking away,