• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Count von Schwalbe
  • Sad
Reactions: Feyd
remixedcat
remixedcat
noooo dont go!!
SomeOne99h
SomeOne99h
lexluthermiester :eek:
I know it is because people can be jerks, but that is everywhere, it is the internet reality. You are stronger than that Lex.
I hope you return soon and have good times here while ignoring the bothersome beings.
R-T-B
R-T-B
Plenty of people bother me. Don't let it get to me, and I'd advise you the same, but you do you as they say.

Happy travels.
ThrashZone
ThrashZone
Damn what happened ?
lexluthermiester
lexluthermiester
@R-T-B
Good advice.

@ThrashZone
It was a particular user being a troublemaker(as usual) and certain members of staff taking a statement made wildly out of context and making things worse. I'm still lurking and waiting.
ThrashZone
ThrashZone
Hi,
Man there's a lot of users that try to bait me/ anyone they think they can provoke been there quite often hehe
Best to just laugh it off
Mods well they do what they do no matter where you are and yes I believe there is a heavy English translation issue
Just the name of the guy that developed ublock origin set off a mods warning to me lol
Can't remember the dudes name though :laugh:
remixedcat
remixedcat
Why would his name do that lol..

And yeah I know who you're taking about that is abraisive
ThrashZone
ThrashZone
Think it UB-O is fanboi or fanboy ? yeah it got straightened out but man that was touchy :fear:
SomeOne99h
SomeOne99h
Welcome back LEX! :), We love you lexluthermiester man, TechPowerUp doesn't feel like TechPowerUp again. It feels like I am browsing another tech forum :eek: