• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Status Between 3ANC TWS Earphones

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
The Status Between 3ANC builds upon the brand's top-seller, the Between Pro hybrid driver TWS earphones and adds in ANC in addition to a more mature tonality. It offers a highly customizable sound as well as more fit and seal solutions and two color options to be a good balance of form and function alike.

Show full review

Well, this is a very specific model... :) the form, is certainly, strange.

I'm expecting a review on the cool headphones EDIFIER NeoBuds Pro2. it is especially interesting, how well the LHDC v5 Bluetooth codec works. of course, with the maximum quality of 24/192kHz. on paper, LDAC has no chance yet. I can't wait to check it out, but I don't have a smartphone that supports LHDC v5... as a rule, these are flagships from Huawei, Oppo, OnePlus and the like. if there is no access to a top smartphone from a Chinese brand, the meaning of testing is lost.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Well, this is a very specific model... :) the form, is certainly, strange.

I'm expecting a review on the cool headphones EDIFIER NeoBuds Pro2. it is especially interesting, how well the LHDC v5 Bluetooth codec works. of course, with the maximum quality of 24/192kHz. on paper, LDAC has no chance yet. I can't wait to check it out, but I don't have a smartphone that supports LHDC v5... as a rule, these are flagships from Huawei, Oppo, OnePlus and the like. if there is no access to a top smartphone from a Chinese brand, the meaning of testing is lost.
I don't have a phone that supports LHDC but I do have DAPs that do, so it can be tested :)

I don't have a phone that supports LHDC but I do have DAPs that do, so it can be tested :)
Unfortunately, it is unlikely that DAP supports the fifth version of LHDC. all daps use old SOC.
My smartphone Xiaomi 12X supports only version 1 to 4 of LHDC. and the fifth version will be supported only by smartphones on top SOC such as Snapdragon 8 Gen2 and analogues on Mediatek. without LHDC v5, there is no point in testing, it will not be possible to try new technologies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-17-03-59-159_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-17-03-59-159_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 34