• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

64 Audio Volür In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
The 64 Audio Volür is a premium set of IEMs which has a full assortment of features including Apex modules, the tia driver, and LID. It adopts a true isobaric dual DD configuration for excellent bass reproduction on top of a new tia waveguide and seven other BA drivers for an extremely fun and engaging sound without compromising on details.

Show full review

I've owned 64 audio before but I'm going to go back to my "if you're slinging that cash at it get a custom". Annecdotal but Headphones.com sent me the email these were out the same day you put up your review. Not for me though. For that cash all BA custom fits or no dice.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I've owned 64 audio before but I'm going to go back to my "if you're slinging that cash at it get a custom". Annecdotal but Headphones.com sent me the email these were out the same day you put up your review. Not for me though. For that cash all BA custom fits or no dice.
Embargo was up at the time this review went live, hence the various announcements and reviews going up simultaneously. I know what you mean though, I asked them if this would have a CIEM option but was told nothing planned for now.

The case uses bonded leather, which is effectively a higher grade simulation leather with a blend of actual leather

I've never seen bonded leather described in a positive light like this before. Any and all bonded leather items I've owned, be it wallets, chairs, or otherwise inevitably starts flaking after a little while.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I've never seen bonded leather described in a positive light like this before. Any and all bonded leather items I've owned, be it wallets, chairs, or otherwise inevitably starts flaking after a little while.
Normally I wouldn't either, but this case has been in active use for an year now and it still looks new.

System Name Буря IV
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte B550I Aorus Pro AX
Cooling be quiet! Pure Loop 2 280 AiO
Memory Corsair 2x8GB DDR4 3200 MT/s CL16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX6800 Nitro+
Storage Crucial NVMe SSDs
Display(s) Huawei Mateview GT 34"
Case McPrue Apollo S 3.0 (Rev.2) SFF
Audio Device(s) Ikko ITB03 → Softears RSV / Moondrop Aria / Final E500 | DAC-X6 Mk. II → DT770 Pro (don't like)
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Really cool looking pair of IEMs