• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Modular Cables (Raidmax RX 1200 ae)

Heatware
72 0 0
Processor AMD Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard MSI X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Corsair H100
Memory 32 GB Team Xtreme DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 7900 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600/2 TB Intel 660p
Display(s) 31.5" Acer ED323QUR
Case Corsair Carbide 500R
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 1000 GT
Mouse Havit HV-MS735
Keyboard Corsair K68 RGB
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy Graphics 26359 CPU 11728 Total 22203
This is a long shot but does anyone have some leftover modular cables for a Raidmax RX-1200 AE that they're willing to sell? My cousin found a guy on FB marketplace that was selling this power supply with "all of the cables". So he bought it. When he showed it to me, I asked him where the rest of the cables were and he said that the power supply was all he was given. The cables that plug in to the power supply were completely missing. I had some leftover EVGA cables from a warranty claim but they are not compatible in fit or pin configuration. So I'm guessing these must be pretty proprietary. I don't know if all Raidmax modular cables have the same fit and pin configuration but if you have a pic of a peripheral cable, I can at least look at the shape and pin setup to determine if they're a viable alternative. Thanks for looking and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them. I already had my cousin contact Raidmax and they say they don't sell replacement cables for this model anymore so we're pretty limited on how we go about this. Worse comes to worse, he'll just have to find a different power supply.