• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Profiles won't load after restart (shared graphics memory)

meitiz

I've got a problem with ATITool on an old laptop. If I make a profile I can save it, but it won't load it after a restart. The laptop has an ATI Radeon Mobility 9100 IGP (RS300M) with 128 shared memory.

If I make a profile is says something like:
My Profile (310.27 / 0.00)

While the default profile is:
Default (300.00 / 166.67)

I understand that i can't overclock the Memory Clock (and I don't intend to), because it is shared memory and it's clock is the standard clock of my main memory, but now it won't load these profiles. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

(maybe it has something to do with ATITool not recognising the Memory as Shared Memory or something?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Editting te Profiles.ini manually (changing the 0.00 memory clock to 166.67 manually) it does work with the profiles, and it even switches to 3D profile. But the changing back after stopping the 3D-program doesn't work. After Clocking up it just stays there and I need to manually load the 2D-profile to clock it back.

Last edited: