• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quiet Please

cucmag

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Case : be quiet! Pure Base 500FXCooling : be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FXMotherboard : MSI MEG Z490 UnifyCPU : i7 10900KMemory : DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GoSSD : Western Digital SN750 SE 500 GoGraphic Board : Zotac RTX 3060Ti Twin EdgePower Supply : be quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750 W

Mods:
The floor and the walls are made manually from wood and extruded polystyrene.I realized the different paint applications on the different sets and figurines.The tempered glass of the side door has been etched by me by a chemical process.I created the rear window myself, taking on the appearance of a stained glass window.Concealment of the cables while only revealing the ATX cable which blends into the decor.

Hello !This mod is based on the Pure Base 500 FX from be quiet!I was inspired by the name of the brand for the theme of the mod which revolves around an abbey, a building where silence reigns : a cathedral silence with a "gothic" atmosphere

This project is beautiful. It's full of small details. One can hardly recognize that it's still a PC :love::love::love:

System Name latest-greatest
Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard Z690 Rog Strix-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360
Memory corsair vengeance Ddr5 4800
Video Card(s) 2080ti
Storage 980 pro gen4
Display(s) LG C1 4K 120Mhz
Case fractal meshify2
Audio Device(s) Realtec 4080
Power Supply Corsair rm1000x
This is superb! The detail is phenominal and etching the side glass is a great touch. Really well done.

cucmag

This project is beautiful. It's full of small details. One can hardly recognize that it's still a PC :love::love::love:
thanks a lot namasi
I’m glad you like the Quiet Please mod

This is superb! The detail is phenominal and etching the side glass is a great touch. Really well done.
Thanks skates
This mod reveals a lot of details indeed
I did not make a video but the atmosphere is sublimated by the flickering LEDs present in the torches

Processor M1 Pro
Motherboard Apple
Cooling Apple
Memory 16GB
Storage 512GB
Display(s) Retina XDR
Very cool. About halfway through the pictures I was asking if there was actually a computer under there. Nice job!

This is the most beautiful case mod I've ever seen.