• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.xxxx.xxx.x
those dolby driver error, I have too.
Bescause I have installed older version or change another app. But install on VM seem no error.
Registry workshop search dolby, be carefull what you delete. Windows has his own named dolby xxxxx DLL
I have do this before, it fix both non gaming app and gaming app when modding.

So we don't need to install test versions of Dolby UWP Apps

Can u share Sound blaster Connect UWP v2.0.0.19, i can't find it on Realtek FTP Server

I think Sound Blaster Cinema 5 UWP App is different from Sound blaster connect UWP App, because on windows store, you can see screenshots of Sound Blaster Cinema 5 UWP App, in that screenshot it does not show SBX 720 Panel, i'am correct, Sound Blaster Cinema 5 UWP App is separate app which is not availabe any where on internet

Why is there two different versions, is one more Updated then the other one because both work for me.?
This is according to dolby preset extension inf, this is the registry different when comparing inf file in preset folder using old api and new api.

This is according to dolby preset extension inf, this is the registry different when comparing inf file in preset folder using old api and new api.
So with the Dolby uwp DSP, I don't have to worry about the preset.xml file?

Just use the corresponding xml for corresponding app.
Okay, so what is the Dolby preset extension inf for?

Sorry for many questions, I am going to college for Cyber Security/IT for even more technology knowledge

Dolby DAX API services 2.1003.250.0 + Dolby Atmos for Gaming 2.1.1002.243, no error was shown on VM.
Clean installation is required to make sure that no error was shown on Dolby App.
But on my PC (Dirty
installation), it show driver error. I am making it work on my PC.

WORK.png

Okay, so what is the Dolby preset extension inf for?

Sorry for many questions, I am going to college for Cyber Security/IT for even more technology knowledge

Windows 10 have new feature extension inf.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/using-an-extension-inf-file
Realtek manufacturer don't need to modify his own base inf to support dolby uwp app.
Dolby manufacturer provide his own extension inf.

DCHU = base INF driver + extension + component
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/develop/universal-driver-scenarios

the Realtek UAD is DCHU universal driver

Attachments

• 圖片 1.png
    圖片 1.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 556
  • 圖片 2.png
    圖片 2.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Dolby DAX API services 2.1003.250.0 + Dolby Atmos for Gaming 2.1.1002.243, no error was shown on VM.
Clean installation is required to make sure that no error was shown on Dolby App.
But on my PC (Dirty

View attachment 102784

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/using-an-extension-inf-file
Realtek manufacturer don't need to modify his own base inf to support dolby uwp app.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/develop/universal-driver-scenarios

I have external speakers, do you have external speakers preset.xml file or not yet?

I have external speakers, do you have external speakers preset.xml file or not yet?
No, the xml file is from Dolby manufacturer which use for OEM laptop and desktop PC ( internal speakers )
You can google the folder name, whether it is preset file for OEM laptop or desktop PC
lenovo aio930 and lenovo aio950 are desktop PC, internal stereo speakers. Similar to external speakers .
Note that there are folder call default which have non tuning for internal speakers.

You can try change sku value on xml file from SnG to DolbyAtmos to use newest dolby atmos app

No, the xml file is from Dolby manufacturer which use for OEM laptop and desktop PC ( internal speakers )
You can google the folder name, whether it is preset file for OEM laptop or desktop PC
lenovo aio930 and lenovo aio950 are desktop PC, internal stereo speakers. Similar to external speakers .
Note that there are folder call default which have non tuning for internal speakers.

You can try change sku value on xml file from SnG to DolbyAtmos to use newest dolby atmos app
So far I haven't found the preset folders for desktop PC's you named. I even checked the Lenovo website. I don't know the folder name that I have to Google search. Can you try help me find one, I would appreciate it if you can.

Last edited:
But on my PC (Dirty

View attachment 102784

If you install your both version of Dolby Atmos. Sure, you will see error this. This error from both use api to run xml file. If you can remove the api code, the error will be deleted

So far I haven't found the preset folders for desktop PC's you named. I even checked the Lenovo website. I don't know the folder name that I have to Google search. Can you try help me find one, I would appreciate it if you can.
You do not need to find it. Just by not activating the bass enhancer and virtual bass, the laptop mode will be turned off. Can see Dolby Atmos will be a speaker icon, not a laptop icon
The difference between laptop mode and external speakers is that the laptop mode will improve the bass for the laptop speakers

Value 0 is disabled, if is 1 => enabled
1.png
2.png

Last edited:
If you install your both version of Dolby Atmos. Sure, you will see error this. This error from both use api to run xml file. If you can remove the api code, the error will be deleted

You do not need to find it. Just by not activating the bass enhancer and virtual bass, the laptop mode will be turned off. Can see Dolby Atmos will be a speaker icon, not a laptop icon
The difference between laptop mode and external speakers is that the laptop mode will improve the bass for the laptop speakers

Value 0 is disabled, if is 1 => enabled
View attachment 102794View attachment 102795
the preset I'm using has the same values like the image.The endpoint type says "internal_speaker".

the preset I'm using has the same values like the image.The endpoint type says "internal_speaker".
Good. You have been using external speakers. Remember: bass enhancer and virtual bass are only enabled for laptops.

Good. You have been using external speakers. Remember: bass enhancer and virtual bass are only enabled for laptops.
I added some values to other areas of the preset as well. Using the image you posted

Last edited:
XMB3-VDWEB-2-11 - Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Retail Version. Do not need Realtek Driver.
It create Virtual Audio Driver, not the version I wanted. But it can cracked by genkga

Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 OEM version cannot activated by genkga. This version is I wanted. It use MBAPO2.dll file. It come with gigabytes and msi motherboard.
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=353&func=select&id=414&lang=en

Weel, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers inclued, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver
But on my PC (Dirty

View attachment 102784

Well, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers included, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver version realtek_hd_audio_6.0.1.8010 to install, using the inf file called "HDXMB3H.inf" (I`ve write my Hardware ID in the inf file before install). Once installed (in test mode), i restarte the computer, once again in windows i`ve installed the MB3 version "CreativeSBW10" from the link you posted to me (in the SBXFiMB3 subfolder, i`ve read is the 1.00.06 version.

Just one thing more, the installer generate a dat file, but the dat is no necessary really, w/ the .kga is enough. I hope serve to your purposes, and that`s all my friend @alanfox2000 .
Take.jpg

Weel, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers inclued, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver

Well, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers included, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver version realtek_hd_audio_6.0.1.8010 to install, using the inf file called "HDXMB3H.inf" (I`ve write my Hardware ID in the inf file before install). Once installed (in test mode), i restarte the computer, once again in windows i`ve installed the MB3 version "CreativeSBW10" from the link you posted to me (in the SBXFiMB3 subfolder, i`ve read is the 1.00.06 version.

Just one thing more, the installer generate a dat file, but the dat is no necessary really, w/ the .kga is enough. I hope serve to your purposes, and that`s all my friend @alanfox2000 . View attachment 102801
Is this MB3 OEM version?
Can you get Sound Blaster ZxRi and sound blaster zxri work?
I will upload the file folder, the lite folder only include the setup file(not Alchemy, no AutoUpd)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xt0v85gk0nf3y/Creative

Just one thing more, the installer generate a dat file, but the dat is no necessary really, w/ the .kga is enough. I hope serve to your purposes, and that`s all my friend @alanfox2000 . View attachment 102801

Well done, great job

Is this MB3 OEM version?
Can you get Sound Blaster ZxRi and sound blaster zxri work?
I will upload the file folder, the lite folder only include the setup file(not Alchemy, no AutoUpd)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xt0v85gk0nf3y/Creative

Yeah, i`ve downloaded the realtek driver and the MB3 from one of ur links you`ve added here in the forum @alanfox2000 . 2morrow i try to do work the ZxRi* in the windows 10 i`ve installed to test drivers and Sound Blaster consoles.

You wrote Sound Blaster ZxRi and sound blaster zxri?, are u sure?, not repeated the same Sound Blaster console name?. I need to be sure u wrote well the names.

I`ve seen the consoles you uploaded to your mediafire, i think there`s no necessary the subfolder called "SpkEQ", u can eliminate that part of the consoles (or do it the people that use it them to install), is absurd, give rise to errors in the installation with that equalizer that is not really useful at all. And yeah, there`s not necessary autoupdate (because NEVER actualize the console, i`ve tried few hours ago, and nothing of nothing actualized the utoupdate). And Alchemy, well....... Depends if people who use it, or not to games.

Is more, i think u should to actualize to the lastest versions all the software inclueded the MB3 OEM console; (example the HOAL, APOIMS and others). This is better to have a MB3 OEM updated to use the people.

That`s all, if any thing more; just leave me an answer with my user name here in the forum. Greetings, and good day for everyone. :)

Last edited:

KEY ? ?

Attachments

• 20180622184757.png
    20180622184757.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 20180622184706.png
    20180622184706.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 523

Not @dododo , to install the MB2 u must to use the inf into the subfolder "Drivers", and do it from the Sound panel, adding this inf from there to charge the console and drivers. If no the MB2 never will works. Once again added the inf file, there`s not necessary the register key, and u can install the software w/out do that.

The software really is obsolet, and nobody use now the MB2; but the system install the software anyway. If needs help, u can contact me at my fb acount:

https://www.facebook.com/Ulik.Fernandez.Perla

If u can`t install it, there i am; but to help u i will need u install the Teamviewer.

Have a nice day friend!.

But man!, i`m talking about the MB3 OEM on this post, no the MB2, are u wrong. Are un installing another version of Sound Blaster, that`s the one before MB3.

From the 1st link u must download the Creative SB X-Fi driver.

GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170N-Gaming-5-rev-10#ov

From the 2nd link, u must download the Realtek driver. Add ur hardware ID to the inf file called "HDXMB3H.inf", erase all the rest of inf files from the subfolder WIN64. The enter in test mode, and install the realtel driver, once done. Restart, and install the MB3 OEM software, then put into the softwarelock folder the KGA file called "CTL02H0X2.kga. Restart!. And once restarted, u can use the MB3 w/out any problem, completely functional.

Z87 XPOWER
https://tw.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z87-XPOWER#down-driver&Win7 32

Not @dododo , to install the MB2 u must to use the inf into the subfolder "Drivers", and do it from the Sound panel, adding this inf from there to charge the console and drivers. If no the MB2 never will works. Once again added the inf file, there`s not necessary the register key, and u can install the software w/out do that.

The software really is obsolet, and nobody use now the MB2; but the system install the software anyway. If needs help, u can contact me at my fb acount:

https://www.facebook.com/Ulik.Fernandez.Perla

If u can`t install it, there i am; but to help u i will need u install the Teamviewer.

Have a nice day friend!.

But man!, i`m talking about the MB3 OEM on this post, no the MB2, are u wrong. Are un installing another version of Sound Blaster, that`s the one before MB3.

From the 1st link u must download the Creative SB X-Fi driver.

GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170N-Gaming-5-rev-10#ov

From the 2nd link, u must download the Realtek driver. Add ur hardware ID to the inf file called "HDXMB3H.inf", erase all the rest of inf files from the subfolder WIN64. The enter in test mode, and install the realtel driver, once done. Restart, and install the MB3 OEM software, then put into the softwarelock folder the KGA file called "CTL02H0X2.kga. Restart!. And once restarted, u can use the MB3 w/out any problem, completely functional.

Z87 XPOWER
https://tw.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z87-XPOWER#down-driver&Win7 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i use SB XFI MB3 KGA files to unlock voice panel in SBX 720

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i use SB XFI MB3 KGA files to unlock voice panel in SBX 720

I think is another the way to activate th VoiceFX, this must be arranged from the inf file that use the realtek driver; so then, when u install the 720 the VoiceFX is activated and completely functional in the SBX 720 Console.

Link to download the RTK Driver+MB3OEM (KGA Crack included). x32&x64 Bits, for any Windows (From windows 7 onwards).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnyrhxb9nzieteo/RTK+MB3 OEM.7z

Status
Not open for further replies.