• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] seawasp

PVTCaboose1337

Graphical Hacker
System Name Whim
Processor Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Memory 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670 2gb
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Shimian QH270 (1440p), Asus VE228 (1080p)
Case Cooler Master 430 Elite
Audio Device(s) Onboard > PA2V2 Amp > Senn 595's
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Software Windows 8.1 (Tweaked)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that was expensive. I want...

I

Iceman

Sry im all for overclocking but not in that way because of the enviromental effects that thing has on our planet i read a huge article on that sort of cooling and it sux the cost just aint worth the extra mhz :( gave it a 1

There is 2.5 KW of solar panels on my roof and they are grid attached (no batteries) through a direct-grid DC-to-AC converter. This system harvests over 3 MW of energy from the sun anually (power plants are rated in MW). In addition, I own a Honda Civic hybrid that gets 50+ mpg. I think one's environmental concerns should be backed up by practice. Indeed, just how green are you?

Actually, I also have read the article, and for the most part agree with its author. But you, appear to be emitting large amounts of methane and carbon dioxide ... stop talking.

Cheers,
Iceman

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Iceman

Fu*k a duck in a truck, that is the TITAN of all gaming rigs!!! What are you scoring in 3dmark05? 20K?

Thanks for your kind remarks. The only problem with these new 64-bit processors with Windows x64 is that they don't allow most 32-bit apps that touch HW to run as loosely (Nero comes to mind). So, no 3DMark05, etc. Sorry.

I

Iceman

im sure the cooling is amazing, but i dont know if i would be willing to throw down that much cash for cooling. plus the size and weight..
good job though, you must have put in many hours

Not many hours, just a weekend with a few basic tools (e.g. drill, multimeter, etc). Research is what it is all about - make sure everything "plays well together", including driver support. Staying with market leading brands is "safe" - drivers are there, and glitches are not.

As for cost, yes indeed, quite a bit (> $5,000), but I am a manager with an engineering consulting firm. Stay in college, kick academic ass, and you too can have the finer things in life.

Cheers,
Iceman

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
System Name Hells Core.
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard Asus Crosshair hero viii (wifi) x570
Cooling AlphaCool Aurora 420mm
Memory Patriot Viper Gaming RGB Series DDR4 DRAM 4133MHz 32GB Kit
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming X Trio 3070
Storage Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU
Case Thermaltake Core X71
Power Supply Corsair RM850 80 plus gold
Software Windows 10
There is 2.5 KW of solar panels on my roof and they are grid attached (no batteries) through a direct-grid DC-to-AC converter. This system harvests over 3 MW of energy from the sun anually (power plants are rated in MW). In addition, I own a Honda Civic hybrid that gets 50+ mpg. I think one's environmental concerns should be backed up by practice. Indeed, just how green are you?

Actually, I also have read the article, and for the most part agree with its author. But you, appear to be emitting large amounts of methane and carbon dioxide ... stop talking.

Cheers,
Iceman

ill give your solar panels 10/10 :) ur honda Civic 5/10 and your manners 2/10 you did post here for opinions and votes if your going to take it personal maybe you shouldnt post if your going to abuse negative feedback.
p.s.I aint talking im typing maybe a little noise pollution from the keys but cirtainly no large amounts of methane and carbon dioxide maybe you should strap that cooler to yourself and chill a bit Iceman.peace.

Last edited:

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Processor AMD R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Modded 240mm Coolermaster Liquidmaster
Memory 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz & custom timings
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Storage 250GB Asgard SSD, 1TB Integral SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" BenQ Mobiuz
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
Power Supply 1000w Supernova
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Fast. I don't need epeen.
The thermodynamic limit of water cooling is the ambient temperature. For lower temps one must use either a chiller or vapor-compression refrigeration. For a microprocessor to achieve really high frequencies, the chip must be cooled far below ambient temperatures. On the otherhand, the water cooling kept the ATIx1900s stable at a relatively cool 35oC using 693/798 OC settings.

Also note that superchilling any PC component also damages it. There is such a thing as too cold. optimum temps to avoid soi damaging and the like is actually around 30-35c, right where your X1900s used to be.

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
10/10 just for the overkill factor. I've heard of people doing 41% overclocks on air with C2Ds, though.