• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rosewill Releases New RGB Gaming Case to Summer Lineup

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Rosewill, a leading manufacturer in quality, budget-friendly PC hardware has recently launched a new LED-illuminated gaming computer case to add to their summer lineup: The ORBIT-Z1. So far this summer, Rosewill has launched a number of RGB ready gaming peripherals with their NEON Series gaming keyboards and mice. Continuing their RGB streak with the ORBIT-Z1, this ATX mid tower case is equipped with RGB LED lighting on the front panel for an attractive, luminescent glow. Furthermore, the gaming PC case comes with pre-installed LED light strips and 2 pre-installed 7-color fans, making it beginner friendly to incorporate RGB into your setup and a must-have for any budget PC builder to create a customized system with spacious interior for extendibility.

In addition to the RGB LED lighting features, the ORBIT-Z1 features a large side window to showcase the powerful gaming components within. With the window, gamers are able to admire the stunning rig glowing with their unmatchable skills in the battlefields as ORBIT-Z1's LED lights shine and fascinate victoriously. Plus, the gaming case is programmed with 10 LED effects, all of which can be controlled on the case's top I/O panel with easy access. Gamers looking to create a custom-built rig of their own will find ORBIT-Z1 more than satisfying with its high quality and ease to build.

Serving as an entry level solution for PC gamers and PC DIY beginners, the ORBIT-Z1 has been designed to deliver performance without compromise. The chassis has the capability of supporting up to 6 fans mounted at the front, top, rear and on the PSU shroud for illuminating brilliant LED effects and enhancing airflow. Building within the case is made easy with its spacious interior and ability to support CPU coolers up to 160 mm tall, video cards up to 380 mm long, as well as up to a 240 mm radiator in the front and a 120 mm radiator on top or at the rear. Level up your RGB rig to the next level by keeping your system cooled with liquid cooling and pushing ORBIT-Z1 to its maximum potential.

Rosewill has proven to be the go-to brand for quality, budget-friendly PC hardware, providing reliable products to PC builder and gamer communities. The ORBIT-Z1 is yet another quality, affordable, and dependable Rosewill product, perfect for those desiring a gorgeous case without the outrageous cost.

For more information about Rosewill's various product lines, please visit http://www.rosewill.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Designed by budget-minded schmucks For budget-minded schmucks with schmuck-minded tastes in lighting, build quality and durability :D

Cheapo is as Cheapo does (per mr. gump) !

This thing looks like an aborted prehistoric abortion gone bad, on the same day cavemen finally starting walking upright.....

Oh yea, for those who may not understand or misinterpret my sarcasm.....

I don't, and never will, like or buy any of Rosewill's crap hardware. If you disagree with me, that's ok, as it is your right as a forum member, but please don't come crying to me when the stuff falls apart or goes up in flames :) :D :)

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
Someone seems to feel pretty strongly against Rosewill...

I for one has had only one out of a multitude of their products die and it was because a friend damaged it pretty badly. The case is very tempting for a build I have an idea for.

System Name Rainbow Puke Machine :D
Processor Intel Core i5-11400 (MCE enabled, PL removed)
Motherboard ASUS STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI mATX
Cooling Corsair H60i RGB PRO XT AIO + HD120 RGB (x3) + SP120 RGB PRO (x3) + Commander PRO
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 2 x 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 C16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX2060 Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 (Stock)
Storage Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD
Display(s) LG 29WK600-W Ultrawide 1080p IPS Monitor (primary display)
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow (White) w/Lighting Node CORE + Lighting Node PRO RGB LED Strips (x4).
Audio Device(s) ASUS ROG Supreme FX S1220A w/ Savitech SV3H712 AMP + Sonic Studio 3 suite
Power Supply Corsair RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB FPS Gaming (White)
Keyboard Corsair K60 PRO RGB Mechanical w/ Cherry VIOLA Switches
Software Windows 11 Professional x64 (Update 23H2)
design is a bit... daft, dated & a little cheesy. What people want is Corsair's Crystal Series Casing, which is perfect to show one's RGB madness, with the right parts to go with it. xD

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Someone seems to feel pretty strongly against Rosewill...

I for one has had only one out of a multitude of their products die and it was because a friend damaged it pretty badly. The case is very tempting for a build I have an idea for.
I've also used a multitude of Rosewill products. The key is don't buy items that have almost all one and 2 egg reviews. You will only end up with the same results. Most of their products are solid, with fewer bells and whistles.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Designed by budget-minded schmucks For budget-minded schmucks with schmuck-minded tastes in lighting, build quality and durability :D

Cheapo is as Cheapo does (per mr. gump) !

This thing looks like an aborted prehistoric abortion gone bad, on the same day cavemen finally starting walking upright.....

Oh yea, for those who may not understand or misinterpret my sarcasm.....

I don't, and never will, like or buy any of Rosewill's crap hardware. If you disagree with me, that's ok, as it is your right as a forum member, but please don't come crying to me when the stuff falls apart or goes up in flames :) :D :)

Entry level case, budget-minded target market. Yup, spot on ;)