• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Amnesia Collection Free for a Limited Time on the Humble Store

If you're a fan of the survival horror genre, today might be your lucky day. Our friends over at the Humble Store are giving away free copies of Amnesia Collection which not only includes the highly-acclaimed The Dark Descent but also the indirect sequel, A Machine for Pigs. The two-game bundle usually retails for $35 on the Steam store, but here's your chance to add the bundle to your Steam library without spending a single dollar. The giveaway ends on January 27th at 1 pm Eastern Time. You can redeem your copy at the Humble Store.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I need to play Penumbra and Amnesia. And when I finish them, I need to check SOMA. This weekend my be a good time. I was scheduled to work, but then they unexpectedly recheduled me for next weekend so I'm free now. It's kinda cool to have gaming marathons tho, playing all games from same series in correct order. I need to clear out my backlog of games a bit... :D

System Name Build # 5
Processor I9-9900K
Motherboard ASUS-ROG Maximus XI Hero wifi
Cooling Cosair H100i aio
Memory G.SKILL 128GB (4 x 32GB) TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 PC4-21300 2666MHz Intel XMP 2.0
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX-3090 FTW3
Storage XPG S40G 2TB RGB Nand Gen3x4 NVMe
Display(s) LG-65CX-Oled
Case Corsair CC-9011030-WW Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case - Black
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio card & BOSE Quietcomfort 35 II headphones
Power Supply CORSAIR-HX-1050
Software WIN 10/64
@Chino......Thx.....lucky day yes!

Pretty much a spoiler to have the monster's face right there in the screenshot.

I have played already The Dark Descent, which is an excellent horror game. Now that I got the collection I might play The Machine For Pigs. SOMA was even better than The Dark Descent, so I don't have that high expections for the pig sequel given the feedback it has received.