• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Releases New Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition and Level 20 GT Edition

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Thermaltake releases Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition and Level 20 GT Edition Chassis, adding new premium full towers to the Level 20 collection. Featuring a gaming-oriented design with architectural aesthetics, Level 20 GT RGB Plus features four tempered glass windows with hinged door and smart lock designs for master durability and superb viewing capability. The Level 20 GT RGB Plus is installed with latest USB Type-C and USB 3.0 I/O Port. With high-end complete solution, it supports motherboards up to standard E-ATX and a patented rotational PCI-E bracket design that supports SLI vertical GPU mount.

Furthermore, the Level 20 GT RGB Plus is preinstalled with two Riing Plus 20 RGB and one Riing Plus 14 RGB fans, which can be controlled by TT RGB PLUS Software, allowing users to custom control fan speeds and lighting effects. Compatible with the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions, the commemorative Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full-Tower Chassis declares a traditional refinement and contemporary mechanism to all the gamers and enthusiasts. As to Level 20 GT Edition, it shares most of the same traits with the RGB Plus Edition except for the preinstalled fans. Level 20 GT Edition is preinstalled with one 140 mm Riing LED Blue fans and options for up to two 200mm front/top fans for maximum airflows.

Exclusively "Tt LCS Certified"
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to products that pass the design and rigorous hardcore enthusiast standards that only the world's best LCS chassis are held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can clearly convey to power users and enthusiasts which chassis are built and tested to be best compatible under extreme liquid cooling configurations. This ensures you get the best performance, compatibility and features.

Features of Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full-Tower Chassis:
  • Preinstalled with 2 Riing Plus 20 RGB and 1 Riing Plus 14 RGB Fans
  • Thermaltake Riing Plus 20/14 Fan TT Premium Edition. 140mm/200mm high-static pressure fans with a patented 16.8 million colors LED ring and 12 addressable LEDs, the Riing Plus 20/14 RGB Fan features compression blades and hydraulic bearing, and can be controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and AI interactive voice control.
Four Tempered Glass Panels
The chassis is equipped with four thick tempered glass panels on the front, top and both sides. The left and right hinged doors are also equipped with smart lock security systems to secure the inner components of your case.

Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
  • Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full-Tower Chassis supports up to E-ATX motherboards, CPU coolers up to 200mm in height, VGA lengths up to 310mm and PSU sizes up to 220mm in length.
  • On top of this, Level 20 GT Edition Full-Tower Chassis is also fully capable of housing a complete liquid cooling system, including our range of PR-22 pumps and RGB Plus hardware.
  • Modern I/O Support (USB Type-C & USB 3.0): The top-right panel features two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 data transfer ports, along with one USB 3.1 Type-C port.
Patented Rotational PCI-E 8 Slots Design
Our brand new rotational PCI-E system allows you to install multiple GPUs either vertically or horizontally, depending on how you want to build your system.

Vertical Radiator Placement
Whether you're building a custom loop or running an AIO CPU cooler, the Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full-Tower Chassis lets you mount your radiator against the back panel to show off your RGB fans. The back panel provides adequate exhaust while putting your RGB fans on display, with support for up to a 420mm radiator as well as radiator support on the front and top of the chassis.

Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem. Users who have installed both the TT RGB PLUS Software and Razer Synapse 3 can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and gaming gear! From cooldown timers, health bars, and flashy ultimate indicators, to subtle ambient lighting that sets the perfect mood for each game, Razer Chroma provides an experience that transcends the screen and into your full setup, for a truly immersive experience.

Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to control the lights or fan speeds by talking to the Alexa-enabled device. With the support of Amazon Alexa, TT RGB PLUS products also offer an additional visual cue for checking current weather condition in your location or anywhere in the world. All you have to do is simply starting the sentence with "Alexa, tell Thermaltake", then the lighting color will correspond to the weather condition in the location.

Availability, Warranty, Compatibility
Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition and Level 20 GT Edition chassis will be available in August, 2018, via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition and Level 20 GT Edition chassis are backed by a three-year warranty and supported by the Thermaltake worldwide customer service and technical support network.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

With dimensions of these full towers i sometimes wonder when will they release "Drawer-tower".
I need to put my RGB clothing somewhere, you know.
Might as well be with TG to see it flicker and glow.

Processor 5800x
Motherboard b550-e
Cooling full - custom liquid loop
Memory cl16 - 32gb
Video Card(s) 6800xt
Storage nvme 1TB + ssd 750gb
Display(s) xg32vc
Case hyte y60
Power Supply 1000W - gold
Software 10
case look really nice, but why why the fck they place usb port another side of case ? :)

now imagine my case on table, good power button on this side, and when you wanna plug usb :)) its so much hassle, and you need leave some space from wall to plug un plug.. ohh crap

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Whatttt? Please remove the upper bulky nasty thing

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
A desperate attempt to have an original design feature, and how to completely fail at design.

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
case look really nice, but why why the fck they place usb port another side of case ? :)

now imagine my case on table, good power button on this side, and when you wanna plug usb :)) its so much hassle, and you need leave some space from wall to plug un plug.. ohh crap

Agreed...if nothing else, why not just put them on the front ?????

This could be a nice looking case for the living room. And they went and cocked it up wit that abomination on the front top. What the hell even is that? Why are all cases designed by idiots these days? Uh oh we'll stick them RGB's and a tempered glass panel and it'll be the best shit ever. Just stop it. After combing through tons of cases and I only found 2 good ones, CoolerMaster MC500M (credit on modularity and 3x140mm intake and even 140mm exhaust which is something you don't see often paired with covering panels for silence and NZXT H700i for same reasons, minus the 140mm options. For aesthetics and functionality. I mean, dear god, this could look quite nice if that missing front had same continuation than the top sides and nicely merged with the front.

System Name DEVIL'S ABYSS
Processor i7-4790K@4.6 GHz
Motherboard Asus Z97-Deluxe
Cooling Corsair H110 (2 x 140mm)(3 x 140mm case fans)
Memory 16GB Adata XPG V2 2400MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA 780 Ti Classified
Storage Intel 750 Series 400GB (AIC), Plextor M6e 256GB (M.2), 13 TB storage
Display(s) Crossover 27QW (27"@ 2560x1440)
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse Ttsports Talon Blu
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1803
Benchmark Scores Passmark CPU score = 13080
Thermalbake has really run out of ideas, and are now reduced to making things ugly and less functional, just so it looks different. They have had many great cases over the years - this isn't one of them. Take a bunch of TG and RGB and slap it together - what a clever concept! Why didn't anyone else think of that?

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
Tt level series is dead, period....Level 10 was a piece of art, then come with this... why Tt, why!?

Regards,

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I think it looks like a friggin abomination. Like not even halfway good-looking. Maybe there's a nice case in there somewhere... I just don't see it.

I mean, where's the rest of it? Did they forget to manufacture some of the pieces? Maybe if they finished that silver rounded corner trim it would look okay, if you like that sorta thing. I still think it looks kinda cheap though, even if it was finished. Reminds me of cheap surround sound receivers back in the early 2000's. Big, bulky things with lotsa cheap, flashy plastic of all shapes, sizes, and textures puked all over them, but not much actually inside for how big they are.

I dunno. So much about it just looks wrong... ...every line, accent, contour, shape and color is fighting for territory over this monolith. I can't make sense of where my eyes are supposed to go when I look at it. Those cheap looking islands between the TG panels just look crammed on there. I feel like this case doesn't quite know what it wants to be.

Maybe just wayyy too busy for my tastes. *shrugs* It sure looks different.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X ||| Intel Core i7-3930K
Motherboard ASUS ProArt B550-CREATOR ||| Asus P9X79 WS
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S ||| Be Quiet Pure Rock
Memory Crucial 2 x 16 GB 3200 MHz ||| Corsair 8 x 8 GB 1333 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 3GB ||| MSI GTX 680 4GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB + 1 TB ||| Intel 545s 512 GB + 256 GB
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" ||| Eizo EV2416W 24"
Case Fractal Design Define 7 XL x 2
Audio Device(s) Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 x 2
Mouse Razer Abyssus
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire XT
Software Ubuntu
Someone needs to tell casemakers how fans work.
I would have expected Thermaltake to know better…

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
this direction looks like any other case now, no improvement on Level 10.