• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Announces Vigor GK50 ELITE, Clutch GM08, and Vigor WR01 WRIST REST

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
MSI, leader in true gaming hardware, is proud to announce the VIGOR GK50 ELITE series Gaming Keyboard, CLUTCH GM08 Gaming Mouse and VIGOR WR01 Wrist Rest to provide more choices for mainstream gamers with a determination to win and a refined gaming design. Strikingly Sleek for Gaming - GK50 ELITE releases with two types of mechanical switches, Kailh Box white and Kailh blue. Both switches are clicky, meaning they have both a tactile and audible click when pressing. The box white switch offers better stability, a crisper typing experience, better durability at 80 million actuations and IP56 water- and dust resistance.

• High-low keycap design with comfort: Fine tune the lightning of your gear, create profiles, macros and sync up all your RGB hardware with Dragon Center.
  • Aircraft-Grade Aluminium: A brushed anodized aluminium frame makes the keyboard extremely sturdy, giving you a solid base for the most intense gaming.
  • Stunning per-key RGB lighting and various effects: VIGOR GK50 ELITE comes with stunning per-key RGB lighting and over 8 effect presets using the hotkeys. Numlock and Cap indicators also change for 100% effect across the whole keyboard.
  • Stand your ground in battle: The extremely steady Gaming Base right under the space bar provides increased support and improves anti-slip performance while gaming or typing.
  • Hotkeys for rapid control: Customize your keyboard lightning, set your direction, colors or mode and enjoy multiple media controls out of the box with dedicated hotkeys.
  • Supported by Dragon Center: Customize your keyboard lightning, set your direction, colors or mode and enjoy multiple media controls out of the box with dedicated hotkeys.

CLUTCH GM08 Gaming Mouse
Game With Unrivaled Comfort - The Clutch GM08 is a nice weapon for gamers looking for adjustable weight to have an excellent control in game. The mouse can be wielded by both left- and right-handed gamers thanks to its symmetrical shape. A line-engraved scroll wheel and side grips give you great precision and a comfy feel.
  • Accurate optical sensor: A state of the art PixArt PAW 3519 optical sensor with a DPI of up to 4200 allows for fast and accurate tracking.
  • Durable build quality: Enjoy years of gaming with switches rated for over 10 Million clicks and a gold-plated USB connector.
  • Adjustable weight system: Make the mouse as light or heavy as you want with the adjustable weight system.
  • On the fly change: Instantly cycle through five DPI presets to adjust your accuracy for every situation.

VIGOR WR01 Wrist Rest
The VIGOR WR01's ergonomic shape provides gamers with optimal comfort and support with any full size keyboard. The cloth surface is smooth and cool to the touch which is made from ice silk lycra with an antibacterial coating. A specially engineered memory foam keeps gamer's hands cool and comfortable during gaming sessions. The rubber base is breathable and anti-slip, making it more stable on your desk.

Dragon center
A brand-new software package which integrates all MSI products into one platform. Customizing your MSI products performance and detailed settings are just a click away. RGB Mystic Light which controls RGB LED effects is now also integrated into the MSI Dragon Center.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Over here, right where you can't see me !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
hummm...

anutha day, yet anutha "new" set of "gamming" rodents & KB's....

geeze, I'm so impressed I just can't stand it :peace:..:eek:..:cry:

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Finally something (hopefully) more widely available that uses Kailh Box White.

Processor Intel 12600K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X
Cooling CPU: Noctua NH-D15S; Case: 2xNoctua NF-A14, 1xNF-S12A.
Memory Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 @3600CL16 2*16GB
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 4080
Storage Samsung 970 Pro 512GB + Crucial MX500 500gb + WD Red 6TB
Display(s) Dell S2721qs
Case Phanteks P300A Mesh
Audio Device(s) Behringer UMC204HD
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 560W
Mouse Glorious Model D-
Another clacky loud kb. Meh. When will someone make a kb near-silent without feeling mushy? Now that would be a revolution.

I will no longer be buying anything from MSI after LinusTT and GamersNexus outed them for being huge scumbags.

Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus x570 Strix-E
Cooling Hardware Labs
Memory G.Skill 4000c17 2x16gb
Video Card(s) RTX 3090
Storage Sabrent
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case Phanteks 719
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Corsair K95
I'm shocked the wrist rest doesn't have RGB!!!

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are definitely not enough black, full size, RGB keyboards on the market

I will no longer be buying anything from MSI after LinusTT and GamersNexus outed them for being huge scumbags.

I find it funny that you're citing LTT and GN as the source of this information while simultaneously ignoring the fact that LTT stated that those actions were from a smaller, regional office and did not come from the MSI central office.... I really don't care about MSI myself, but LTT did state that they did not believe the central office to be responsible.

Another clacky loud kb. Meh. When will someone make a kb near-silent without feeling mushy? Now that would be a revolution.
Personally, I love blue switches, the stiffer and clackier the better, but I will have to say that I am absolutely mystified as to how anyone can claim to enjoy typing on red switches.... In my opinion red switches are very close to the mush of a membrane keyboard, but I suppose they tolerate the abysmal typing experience so that they can fool themselves into believing that red switches somehow make them a 1337 "gamer".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are definitely not enough black, full size, RGB keyboards on the market

I find it funny that you're citing LTT and GN as the source of this information while simultaneously ignoring the fact that LTT stated that those actions were from a smaller, regional office and did not come from the MSI central office.... I really don't care about MSI myself, but LTT did state that they did not believe the central office to be responsible.

Personally, I love blue switches, the stiffer and clackier the better, but I will have to say that I am absolutely mystified as to how anyone can claim to enjoy typing on red switches.... In my opinion red switches are very close to the mush of a membrane keyboard, but I suppose they tolerate the abysmal typing experience so that they can fool themselves into believing that red switches somehow make them a 1337 "gamer".

And I find it funny you're defending MSI. Do you have investments? A company and is the sum of its parts is it not? Also, if you didn't watch what Steve had to say then you might be surprised that none of this was a one off.

I have not bothered watching LTT and GN for a while, so what is the fuss all about?

Long story short MSI tries to silence reviewers if they had anything negative to say. Even through payment of some form.