• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Introduces the ToughDesk 500L RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk

Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, today announced the ToughDesk 500L RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk. The new technology and extensive functions of the desk include electric height adjustment control, anti-collision safety sensor, cable management space, and a built-in full surface RGB mouse pad for users to customize their own battle colors! The illuminating full surface mouse pad comes with 16.8M RGB color combinations; brightness, speed, and direction of the lighting effects are customizable via the iTAKE software. Exterior design and functionalities of the ToughDesk 500L RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk are conceptualized for both multi-monitor gaming setups and office use.

Full Surface RGB Mouse Pad Design

The full surface mouse pad that covers the main desk comes with 16.8M RGB color illumination and eight dynamic lighting effects; brightness, speed, and direction of the lighting effects are customizable via the iTAKE software. The mouse pad's lighting effects can be synced with TT RGB PLUS compatible Thermaltake products to complete the ecosystem in uniformity. The mouse pad also works with Razer Chroma, enabling gaming and RGB lighting effect synchronizations.

Electrical Height Adjustment

Press the electrical height adjustment buttons on the smart panel to adjust between 27.5" to 43.3", in both sitting and/or standing positions.

Height Memory Function

ToughDesk 500L RGB is able to memorize four height levels that users like, and with the memory buttons on the smart panel, users can adjust the desk height to their suitable position in no time.

Anti-collision Safety Sensor

For safety concerns, an anti-collision safety sensor is included to automatically detect when the desk encounters obstacles while elevating the gaming desk.

Extended Gaming Surface

The extended side desk allows users to place a full tower chassis and display their PC components without interfering with the monitors and game space on the main desk. Dimensions of the main desk are L 62.99" x W 31.49". Dimensions of the side desk are L 31.49" x W 23.62", covered by one full surface RGB mouse pad for the main desk and one full surface non-RGB mouse pad for the side desk, designed for speed and control.

High Load Capacity

The sturdy desk provides unrivaled stability that certifies the desk to achieve a maximum load of 330 pounds, which allows users to set up their battle stations however they want.

Cable Management

Long length cable storage area allows users to sort out the cables easily and conveniently while keeping the workspace clutter-free.

Availability & Warranty

The ToughDesk 500L RGB Battlestation Gaming Desk is now available for purchase, with a two-year warranty (desktop, motor, frame, controller) that is supported by the Thermaltake worldwide customer service and technical support network.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

This guy is playing his games WITH NO CABLES!!!

Frankly, I like these new desks that come with Usb ports and 110v pass throughs so you can plug the monitor and PC directly to the desk, but the reality is, the cable use keeps on growing as peripherals you never expected to add come in.

I have an inland desk which is 63" long x 32 wide. Larger than a crib, but just shy of a Twin mattress. No motors for the height adjustability, and a full surface mouse bad. I love it.

This desk up top is really nice, but that sidearm might not work for me.

Attachments

• LOGITECH X56.jpg
    LOGITECH X56.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 111
System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65
Dear lawd, they couldn't even do a proper photoshop job :fear:Not a single cable/cord to be found on the back of that rig :roll::roll:

I just use a 6' LIFETIME table from Sam's Club that's $50's. I highly recommend it to poor people that need functionality at a low price point.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
L-shaped is what I need, only it would need to be a little longer. And while I have no use for RGB, applying it only to the main desk makes the whole thing look like it was put together in a haste.
Also, price?

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Thermaltake naming something iTake is pretty funny

According to posts on Thermaltake facebook page, they also launched a Argent 750 series of desk which looks far more useful with USB hub and fans for user.