• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PC Components with High Power Draw an Issue for an Overwhelming Majority of Users: Survey

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
I care about heat more than power tbh. When I used to repair computers though I saw most common people don't care about heat or power they care about noise because that's all they can recognize.

System Name Hotbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 110/95/110, PBO +150Mhz, CO -7,-7,-20(x6),
Motherboard ASRock Phantom Gaming B550 ITX/ax
Cooling LOBO + Laing DDC 1T Plus PWM + Corsair XR5 280mm + 2x Arctic P14
Memory 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200c14 @3800c15
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Storage 2TB Adata SX8200 Pro
Display(s) Dell U2711 main, AOC 24P2C secondary
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Audio Device(s) Optoma Nuforce μDAC 3
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Keychron K3/Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M w/DSA profile caps
Software Windows 10 Pro
I agree. No gaming GPU should consume close to 1000w. It's not serving any scientific interests, it's a game-only product.

I would even support the creation of a regulatory law.
I can imagine some silly law along these lines will come soon in the EU, also in light of the latest energy issues, and eventually desktop PC power may be hard-capped close to laptop-level.

What would you propose?
Regulating per-component (or full system) power draws under load would be essentially impossible due to the millions of possible configurations and use cases of PCs. But it would be relatively simple to implement something like a mandatory efficiency and power draw rating that was coupled to some sort of environmental tax/fee to counteract the future public costs of the increased emissions caused. This is done in various ways across a multitude of industries already, after all.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Let's face it, many people SAY they care about environment, but how many actually continuously back it up in their daily lives besides maybe a random gesture here and there, usually when they are prompted to remember the environmental factor?
Hi,
Yep closely effected monthly reality overrules Captain Ahab projects.

I voted I do not care.

System Name AlderLake
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
I voted (multiple times.. :p) for "Heat" ... My new i7 12700K does fine, just under 50c while gaming, I'm happy with it.:D
My 980 pro haven't seen over 50C yet, guess the heatsinks or doing their job well , also for the 970 evo.:D

I can imagine some silly law along these lines will come soon in the EU, also in light of the latest energy issues, and eventually desktop PC power may be hard-capped close to laptop-level.

What would you propose?
Set some limit for manufacturers. "No GPU intended for gaming can consume above 500w" or something like that.

I know right? Something just must be done about these billionaire CEOs and their private jets/yachts/mansions/BFGPU's.

I find it trully hypocritical to skip doing our parts because someone else is. Plus, Planetina's final solution was rather efficient. Just sayin'.

System Name Hotbox
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon 6900XT Liquid Devil Ultimate, UC@2250MHz max @~200W
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Mouse Logitech G603
Software Windows 10 Pro
Let's face it, many people SAY they care about environment, but how many actually continuously back it up in their daily lives besides maybe a random gesture here and there, usually when they are prompted to remember the environmental factor?
Given that our society is fundamentally structured in ways that afford and promote massive overconsumption and waste it's extremely unreasonable to blame individuals for not resisting this in their daily lives. Most people have enough to deal with already, and making each little possible action in your day-to-day life into the most environmentally friendly one possible is just not a reasonable standard in any way. Systemic problems need systemic solutions, and individualizing blame for not resisting this is at best a cop-out, and at worst just a hand-wavy way of saying that the problem can't be solved, so we shouldn't care.
Set some limit for manufacturers. "No GPU intended for gaming can consume above 500w" or something like that.
Sadly there's a lot of wiggle room in formulations like that. What's a GPU? What does "intended for gaming" mean? What does "consume above 500W" mean? Average, peak, power spikes? There are few things corporate lawyers are better at than finding creative ways of circumventing regulation, which is why wide-reach, staggered economic penalties are more effective. There's no need to ban GPUs consuming over 500W if that high power consumption triggers a tax making them so expensive nobody buys them.

I find it trully hypocritical to skip doing our parts because someone else is.
To some extent, sure. Depends entirely on circumstances though. It's entirely logical to place the most responsibility where the most harm is done - and the truly wealthy generally vastly outconsume even the moderately wealthy in the same country/area/region/whatever, hence they have a greater responsibility to rectify things. Also, most people do not have significant agency in their day-to-day choices - the only food you can buy is what is available to you at prices you can afford; if the job you need to survive requires you to drive a car (whether through distance, lack of alternative modes of transport in your community, or other reasons) and doesn't pay enough for you to get an electric car, there's little you can do to improve that - etc. Individualizing responsibility for systemic problems is often directly counterproductive, as it leads to disillusionment and exhaustion when people aren't able to fit these concerns into already stressful lives.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Software Win11
I personally am limited by:
(not sorted by priority)
- initial buying cost, wich involves all systemcomponents, from case and fans, coolers, mainboard etc. (i will buy a good but not so capable 80+Gold PSU over a cheapo pseudo-strong PSU)
- compatibility to present system (strength of PSU)
- noise, so i will look for good, quiet components involving airflow etc.
all this takes me to efficient and cost-effective components

BUT i do not point my finger on a person:
- spending more money
- being more tolerant to higher noise
buying more capable and/or more inefficient components, that is upto each individual
... obviously until any law restricts minimum efficiency or maximum PSU power output for hobbyist or privatly used components, if ever

Processor Intel i7-12700K
Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory Corsair Vengeance 4x16 GB (64GB) DDR4-3600 C18
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING X TRIO 24G
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Case Fractal Define C
Mouse Logitech G203
Software openSUSE Tumbleweed
Regulating per-component (or full system) power draws under load would be essentially impossible due to the millions of possible configurations and use cases of PCs. But it would be relatively simple to implement something like a mandatory efficiency and power draw rating that was coupled to some sort of environmental tax/fee to counteract the future public costs of the increased emissions caused. This is done in various ways across a multitude of industries already, after all.
Lawmakers could come up with power limits for end-user desktop PSUs and mandate both new PSUs and motherboards to have tamperproof firmware which continuously monitors power consumption to stay within legal limits.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600@80W
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling ZALMAN CNPS9X OPTIMA
Memory 2*8GB PATRIOT PVS416G400C9K@3733MT_C16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6750 XT Pulse 12GB
Storage Sandisk SSD 128GB, Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB, Samsung F1 1TB, WD Black 10TB
Display(s) AOC 27G2U/BK IPS 144Hz
Case SHARKOON M25-W 7.1 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Realtek 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W
Mouse Sharkoon SHARK Force Black
Keyboard Trust GXT280
Software Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/Win 10 pro 64bit/Manjaro Linux
Many people bought GPUs that drew much power and used them for mining to get back some money from the lot they paid due to the GPU market situation that doubled prices. Me thinks that with the gpu mining going badly this time, the GPUs that draw much will lose sales compared to the previous gen. Most people (>90%) don't want neither need GPUs that consume more than 250W.

Given that our society is fundamentally structured in ways that afford and promote massive overconsumption and waste it's extremely unreasonable to blame individuals for not resisting this in their daily lives. Most people have enough to deal with already, and making each little possible action in your day-to-day life into the most environmentally friendly one possible is just not a reasonable standard in any way. Systemic problems need systemic solutions, and individualizing blame for not resisting this is at best a cop-out, and at worst just a hand-wavy way of saying that the problem can't be solved, so we shouldn't care.
You missed the point.

It's one thing to not be environmentally conscious, it's another to not be environmentally conscious, while pretending to be so.

Not interested in casting stones for former, but definitely will call out hypocrites doing the latter (I'd almost surely look like a hypocrite myself if I did complain about just the former).

System Name Hotbox
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Mouse Logitech G603
Software Windows 10 Pro
Lawmakers could come up with power limits for end-user desktop PSUs and mandate both new PSUs and motherboards to have tamperproof firmware which continuously monitors power consumption to stay within legal limits.
Theoretically, sure. But that places a pretty significant burden of work onto product makers which will inevitably drive up costs - and if there's one thing we know about "tamperproof firmware" it is that it never, ever is. It also forces the creation of arbitrary lines between overlapping classes of hardware - you can build a mutli-GPU workstation with mostly "consumer" hardware, etc. This would have a lot of knock-on effects that would be very difficult to predict. Would it be devastating? Mostly not at all. But it would be a lot more burdensome than the simple and effective route of graduated financial disincentives.
You missed the point.

It's one thing to not be environmentally conscious, it's another to not be environmentally conscious, while pretending to be so.

Not interested in casting stones for former, but definitely will call out hypocrites doing the latter (I'd almost surely look like a hypocrite myself if I did complain about just the former).
And it's a third thing to judge people's actions without knowing their lives and situations. Are there a lot of self-righteous, somewhat hypocritical asshats in the world? Yep. Does that mean that such a judgement can reasonably be made towards any single person based on only seeing their behaviour in a single situation? Only in a very, very low number of cases. If someone claims to care about the environment and flies a private jet or blasts their AC or heating with the windows open 24/7, then yes, that is hypocritical. But very few cases are as clear-cut as that, and in general, judgements like that are counterproductive at best. Increasing consciousness around the harmful effects of our general, society-wide overconsumption is extremely useful and necessary, but that is not achieved in any meaningful way by calling people out for being hypocritical. Nuance is quite useful.

Cooling solutions also grew as to accommodate increased power and heat.

You still have to dump it somewhere - not all of us can live in New Zealand

When you're bumping heat by 50%, al just for a tiny 20% performance bump over stock, you realize how pointless this race has become!

And Id rather start with sub-200w stock video card than have to buy all the extra components to cool a 400w beast (single-loop water for video, (OR ELSE tons of added fans,) plus a lovely 1000w PSU to back it up! Some of us actually care about NOISE BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE ( an its harder work to start with twice the load)!

Last edited:
Processor 5950X
Motherboard Dark Hero
Cooling Custom Loop
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080 Vision
Storage 980 Pro 500GB, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, Crucial MX500 2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34WQC
Case Cooler Master C700M
Audio Device(s) Bose
Power Supply AX850
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard MSI GK80
Software W10 Pro
Benchmark Scores CPU-Z Single-Thread: 688 Multi-Thread: 11940
Reviewers don't really dictate the market; consumers, producers, and regulators do. As a matter of fact, one could argue that what reviewers fixate on itself is dictated by the consumers, what is tested and what is written is what the buyers want to know.

That's the best thing that came out with GPU boost et al, imo, the ability to pick the card's operational power envelope. It's a pity that defaults still favour waste and excess, but at least the ability to configure something is there, and is as simple as moving a slider.

I've been running my 1080 at 50% power for a while now, trying to maximize every bit life while keeping temps reasonable in this 40c-ambient-on-a-good-day hellscape.
One could not refute the fact that reviewers are in effect the cheerleaders of the products they review, most people buy products based on the reviews read, otherwise why they bother read the reviews.

but that is not achieved in any meaningful way by calling people out for being hypocritical
This is in fact demonstrably incorrect.

In this time and age of social media shaming people and "cancelling" them has shown itself to be an effective method of making people reconsider their actions. As the matter of fact, it can absolutely scale up to shaming corporations via boycotting their products/services, if cancelling mob is large enough and profits tank sufficiently. Money talks, you know?

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs, 24TB Enterprise drives
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
I really don't care about the power consumption, if people cared at all they would have killed crypto as soon as it was created.

In this time and age of social media shaming people and "cancelling" them has shown itself to be an effective method of making people reconsider their actions. As the matter of fact, it can absolutely scale up to shaming corporations via boycotting their products/services, if cancelling mob is large enough and profits tank sufficiently. Money talks, you know?

Cancel culture needs canceled, its effective when the people have the correct information, otherwise its merely been abused as a tool to control what people are willing to say out loud. I would rather know what people think and be able to reason with them VS them keeping their secret ideas about the flat earth, or nazi moon bases, or 5G giving them cancer, or whatever dumb ideas they have.

Get woke go broke.

System Name Hotbox
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Mouse Logitech G603
Software Windows 10 Pro

Is cancelling "effective"? Really? Doesn't it mostly lead to people dropping off the map for a little while, then coming back with nothing having changed? There are tons of examples of exactly that happening, at least. Sure, some people have disappeared from public attention quite completely after being cancelled, but that number is extremely low.

As for boycotts: there has been one effective large-scale boycott in the history of the world. One. That was the one organized against the South African apartheid regime. Most of the time these things either have no effect whatsoever, or lead to an increase in lip service/greenwashing among the companies targeted. Actual, real, effective changes from boycotts and similar efforts is quite rare overall. Policy and legislation on the other hand, is effective, which is why corporations spend so much time and money lobbying and astroturfing to counteract or remove policies and laws they don't like.

Calling any individual out for being hypocritical is far more likely to lead to entrenched positions and outright hostility than anything else. Progress needs to be made by being smart first and foremost, and that means both directing attention and effort where it makes an impact, and not starting unnecessary fights. That just leads to polarization and stagnation.

I really don't care about the power consumption, if people cared at all they would have killed crypto as soon as it was created.
Depends who you mean by "people" I guess. People tend to care about both each other and the survival of humanity broadly (though there are obviously tons of exceptions). People in power, which typically also means people with vast personal wealth, very often either do not, or care more about entrenching and increasing their own wealth. And those are the ones who could have killed crypto, if anyone, after all. Your run-of-the-mill environmentally conscious person does not have any effective means of stopping an investment capital "bank" from financing a tech startup that promises to take their money, use it to burn energy, and create more "money" from that.

Processor Intel i7-12700K
Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory Corsair Vengeance 4x16 GB (64GB) DDR4-3600 C18
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING X TRIO 24G
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Case Fractal Define C
Mouse Logitech G203
Software openSUSE Tumbleweed
Theoretically, sure. But that places a pretty significant burden of work onto product makers which will inevitably drive up costs - and if there's one thing we know about "tamperproof firmware" it is that it never, ever is. It also forces the creation of arbitrary lines between overlapping classes of hardware - you can build a mutli-GPU workstation with mostly "consumer" hardware, etc. This would have a lot of knock-on effects that would be very difficult to predict. Would it be devastating? Mostly not at all. But it would be a lot more burdensome than the simple and effective route of graduated financial disincentives.

True, no firmware is truly completely tamperproof, but it would be an added "security" measure on top of other physical limitations. If for example future PSUs are to not be legally allowed to draw more than sustained 150W in total, they could also be designed so that they cannot physically deliver more than 200W without blowing up. Physical limitations for new GPUs may for example include forbidding external PCIe power connectors for consumer-level models, so that they won't be able to draw much more than 75W without damaging the motherboard slot, and so on.

If there is truly an interest in limiting power consumption due to energy or environmental concerns there should not be financial disincentives, but an outright ban on high power draw computer components, unless the end-user can legally justify a need for them, which would be the case for datacenters, servers, and so on. This means that good servers or workstations with consumer-level hardware wouldn't be possible anymore, which hardware manufacturers may even welcome.

I'm not saying I'm looking forward to seeing this scenario, only that I expect lawmakers to be thinking about it, if the right persons will complain enough about the power draw of modern desktop systems.

System Name Rando Trasho
Processor AMD 5800X PBO
Motherboard ASUS B550 F-Gaming
Cooling EVGA 280MM CLC
Memory 32gb 3600mhz Viper Steel 4400 @3600 16-16-16-32-50-blah-blah-blah I can't get it to run faster.
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3070 TUF GAMING OC
Storage 6TB of Rando SSD, 10TB of Spinny Junk
Display(s) Some Dell Crapper 1440p 144hz Non validated G-sync compatible
Case The CoolerMaster case with the 200mm rainbowy fans in front.
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs, dawg. AE-5, possibly an 'X' in there somewhere. Ancient Logitech Z-5500 speakers too.
Power Supply 1000 watt EVGA Platinum Superflower deal.
Mouse Logitech Mouse that has a Glowy chopped up 'G' lookin thang.
Keyboard Corsair Clicky keyboard that has a a red light.
VR HMD Sounds like a disease.
Software All legally acquired.
Benchmark Scores 9,000.000001 Bungholio Marks.

Cancel culture needs canceled, its effective when the people have the correct information, otherwise its merely been abused as a tool to control what people are willing to say out loud. I would rather know what people think and be able to reason with them VS them keeping their secret ideas about the flat earth, or nazi moon bases, or 5G giving them cancer, or whatever dumb ideas they have.

Get woke go broke.
Then allow me tell you about "smart meters". :D

Heat and noise are very understandable. But the electric bill? For most users, they systems are not running full speed 24/7. Even if the system is running full speed for 8 hours a day is going to be limited to a few power users.

Using the computer idle work uses very little electricity. There are many other appliances at you home that will have a much bigger impact on your electric bill than your gaming rig.

The_Sarge

Why shouldn't the tech industry be held to the same account as other industries regarding efficiency and their impact on the environment.
Just look at formula 1, same/better performance from smaller engines and more efficient use of technology. I mean you can get a 400bhp 2l 4 cylinder for focus now, where previously that power was reserved for v6/v8 territory.

Why can't there be a power limit imposed on GPUs so they focus on IPC (or whatever the PGU equivalent is) rather than shoving more power hungry cores into an ever increasing die size just because the node has shrunk.
I have a 5950x and a 3090, I didn't buy it blindly, I knew they were power hungry; but that doesn't mean I have no right to desire more power efficient cards in an increasingly expensive world, where the cost of energy and the impact on the environment is out of control.

A 400w+ GPU is simply out of touch with the direction of travel towards a more environmentally sustainable world; doesn't matter how many FPS it gives you.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Razer Pro Type Ultra
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
"if Moore's law held true" it hasn't for a while despite what managers in the industry keep claiming to prevent their shareholders from getting cold feet, I don't understand why this story is trying to make it seem as if this is a question.

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Coolermaster Master Liquid ML240L RGB
Memory 64GB DDR4 3200 (4x16GB)
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE276Q, VE278Q and VK278Q triple 27” 1920x1080
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic 650W
VR HMD Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest V1, Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit
So 11% care about the environment. Hummmm, that was higher then expected.

Mr. Scott, we need more power!

System Name Nebulon B
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-4800
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12 GB
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Is the result of the poll going to make it to Intel, AMD and Nvidia in some form? We knew all along that increased power consumption is a problem, but there's nothing to stop these companies right now.