• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Introduces Private Cloud Center File Sharing Software

MSI, a world leader in high-performance and innovative computing solutions, announced its brand new software application - MSI Cloud Center. It is designed to be fast, and convenient to securely back up & download files between your PC, Android, and iOS mobile devices. It provides you a private cloud to help backup your photos, videos, and any files on your smartphone to the selected MSI All-in-One PC or desktop. The MSI Cloud Center is designed with efficiency and productivity in mind.

Have you ever received a message which shows that your cloud storage space is nearly full? You will have to either clean your cloud storage or pay for more storage. With the MSI Cloud Center, you don't have to pay an extra fee to enjoy its convenient design on your MSI All-in-One PC or the selected desktop. The MSI Cloud Center allows users to backup and downloads photos, videos, and any other files between the Android or iOS devices and the selected MSI All-in-One PC or desktop.

Just with one click and it will automatically backup all of your photos & videos to the specific location you want within a private intranet environment which ensures a safer private cloud environment. You can also separately upload projects, or any files on your Android or iOS devices via the MSI Cloud Center if you don't want to back up all of these files. You can select multiple files at once to download or upload, which is convenient anf efficient. The MSI Cloud Center even supports the Offline Access function. Furthermore, MSI does not store the files on their server but on your PC to maximize your privacy and data transfer speed.

You can make these files accessible to your family or team members. You can also make the files as private as you want with you being the only one that can access them. The decision is in your hands. You can upload, download, delete or even share the files with your family or team members who have been authorized to log in with a QR code generated by the MSI Cloud Center, and they will also enjoy the benefit of this private cloud. You can release more storage space from your smartphone after backing up all of the data via the MSI Cloud Center. However, if you want to share the files which have been cleaned from your smartphone, the MSI Cloud Center supports third-party applications too. Through the applications installed on your smartphone, you can even share the data, photos, or videos which have been back up to the MSI Cloud Center to the world without any problem.

With the latest Wi-Fi 6E on the selected MSI All-in-One PC or desktop, it will emphasize transmission security and have less network congestion, allowing simultaneous connection to more devices without latency. Therefore, you and your family can backup files with MSI Cloud Center at the same time without interference. Security, privacy, and efficiency can all be enjoyed at once.

If you have any concerns about having too many photos to backup in your storage, another exclusive software MSI Center's Smart Image Finder helps categorize and browse through your precious memories with A.I.-generated smart tags so that you can search photos or materials with tags and increase your work efficiency.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name CUBE_NXT
Processor i9 12900K @ 5.0Ghz all P-cores with E-cores enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master
Cooling EK AIO Elite Cooler w/ 3 Phanteks T30 fans
Memory 64GB DDR5 @ 5600Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090Ti Ultra Hybrid Gaming w/ 3 Phanteks T30 fans
Storage 1 x SK Hynix P41 Platinum 1TB, 1 x 2TB, 1 x WD_BLACK SN850 2TB, 1 x WD_RED SN700 4TB
Display(s) Alienware AW3418DW
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo w/ 3 Phanteks T30 fans
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME 1000W Titanium
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
That's a real graphic_design_is_my_passion.jpg right there.

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
No thanks MSI. Ive already got Google Drive and One Drive. Dont need another.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Apple/android security is pretty weak. If you could care less about whats in your storage, than this app is for you.

System Name AlderLake
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Asus still bugging me with their emails, since I registered my motherboard back in 2016....

Only using Google drive for mobile. (free)