• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Garden Simulator - Release on September 8

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
"Home away from home" is so old school. Nowadays we don't have to travel far to find relaxation and recharge our batteries! The new motto is "To the allotment we go!" Or:"If you have a garden, you need neither vacation nor gym." To be fair, the Garden Simulator from developer team PRODUKTIVKELLER Studios can't compete with the latter. But fun, relaxation and enjoyable playtime in your own virtual garden are guaranteed!

German developer studio Produktivkeller and publisher SUNDUST are looking forward to immersing garden and simulator fans in the hobby gardener's life from September 8! "We are very proud of our Garden Simulator, which we have developed with great attention to detail and a lot of heart and soul," says Jonas Grimm. Through the cooperation with SUNDUST we have experienced how a whole team can support a product and the developer with full commitment and a lot of creativity and ideas. We are very much looking forward to the release and hope that players will experience the same fascination that we found in Garden Simulator."

"The idea for Garden Simulator had been buzzing in our heads for a long time and we are happy to have developed a game with Produktivkeller that realizes our vision. With a focus on relaxed gameplay with a high motivation curve, we want to take players into the world of hobby gardeners and are convinced of the potential of this simulation," says Stefan Berger of SUNDUST happily.

Currently, you can still find the demo version on Steam, but if you want to experience MORE gardening already now, you can register for a key: https://forms.gle/QS1feExPhf2z4Xdw7

About Garden Simulator:
Fresh vegetables, delicious fruits and gorgeous flowers - you now have the opportunity to manage your own garden and harvest the fruits of your labor! Boredom in the apartment is a thing of the past - now it's time to get out and enjoy nature. Take care of your virtual garden, tend the plants, sell your harvest for a profit and enjoy the scenery!In Garden Simulator you get your own piece of land, place decorative elements, nurture your plants to harvest and also sell them. The richer your harvest, the more money you will have to expand your green paradise! Countless unlockable features and additional content challenge your green thumb.

Lawnmower, watering can and seedlings are waiting for you - get ready for a wonderful time in the digital green and to be the king of your allotment, turning it into your individual piece of paradise!

• PLANT a wide variety of fruits and vegetables and decorate your garden with a colorful array of flowers.
  • CARE for your plants, OBSERVE the growth stages and HARVEST the fruits. Whether it's strawberries, lettuce or different types of flowers - the variety of plants makes your garden unique.
  • DESIGN your garden as you please! Place your flowers and vegetable beds and frame them with different fence elements. Hedges, furniture and many different items in numerous designs will turn your piece of land into a unique vacation spot.
  • KEEP your garden CLEAN! Not only at the beginning will you find trash in your garden that needs to be removed, but also during the game your efforts to keep it clean will be rewarded! Mow your lawn and turn your property into a gardener's dream.
  • EARN money and spend it! The more fruits and flowers you sell, the more money you have available to invest in better tools, new plant varieties and more.
  • HAVE FUN and experiment with realistic physics! Throw the design items around, place them as you like, build towers of fences or hedges, and do lots of crazy things you probably wouldn't do in a "real" garden. There are almost no limits to your imagination.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
I was hoping for a bit more from the trailer. I love sim games, but I'm a little disappointed that water seems to be an afterthought when it can be a pretty huge part of having a garden.

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / Ryzen 5600X3D
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
Cooling Corsair H100i / bequiet! Pure Rock Slim 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / lots
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF & S3222DGM 32"
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I don't know....I if they don't have weed pulling in this game then I certainly won't be looking at it. There's nothing more enjoyable than going around your yard a couple of times during the growing season and spending 1-2 hours on your knees, standing, kneeling over and over again as you pull weeds in your garden. I want this game in VR and it must include weed pulling!

They need to have gnome fights in the garden. Gnome herbal mystics, veggy mages, tool shed warriors, etc. That would make it interesting.

System Name Incomplete thing 1.0
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard B450 Aorus Elite
Cooling Gelid Phantom Black
Memory HyperX Fury RGB 3200 CL16 16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 2060 Gaming OC PRO
Storage Dual 1TB 970evo
Display(s) AOC G2U 1440p 144hz, HP e232
Case CM mb511 RGB
Audio Device(s) Reloop ADM-4
Power Supply Sharkoon WPM-600
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard Sharkoon SGK3 Blue
Software W10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 2-5% over stock scores
Gnomes!!!!

Game of the year, no decade, no century!

:D

Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
Just when you thought you've seen it all!
You haven't seen a vacation simulator because no one has invented it yet!

(After five seconds of googling: yes, it exists, how could I think otherwise)

Oh! Mosquito simulator!

(After five seconds of googling: see above)

Ah! Japan simulator!

(see above, again)

I want this game in VR and
and the manure must stink, or else it isn't VR!

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
If you cant grow reefer whats the point?

Hahaha

Processor R5 5600X
Motherboard MSI MGP B550 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-C12P SE14
Memory G.Skill 16G(2x8G)F4-3200C14-8GFX
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT
Storage nvme 1 TB /ssd 1 TB /hdd 4 TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2
Case NANOXIA DS1
Power Supply Be Quiet PP10 500w
Mouse Logitec G502
Software Win 11
The Simpsons already did it!

AsRock

TPU addict
I wounder if they have those awesome gardens on a hill OMG classic backache to the max, yep you might of guessed it i aint missing gardening or want to even waste time with a sim on it.

This can only be for those who have no idea ?.

If you cant grow reefer whats the point?

Hahaha

Already been done, don't the sim4 allow you to do this haha.

I guess my days pretty gone if this is all they can come up with, was playing more complex game in the 90's ha.

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / Ryzen 5600X3D
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
Cooling Corsair H100i / bequiet! Pure Rock Slim 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / lots
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF & S3222DGM 32"
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
The Simpsons already did it!

That's like my 9 year old son....

This took place 2-3 years ago.

Asked the kids to clean up their rooms, put their laundry away help with some other cleaning chores. My son says he's going to clean his room and make his bed. I poke my head in his door about 20 minutes later since he should be just about done....nothing was put away and his bed was still a mess. There he is, sitting on the ground and playing on the tablet grandpa & grandma got him for Christmas a few months prior.

I ask him what he's doing. He says he's playing a game. I ask why he's playing a game. He tells me because he's tired of cleaning and finds it boring.

So I humor him and I ask him what his game is about since it's clearly more important to play a game instead of finishing his chores (this gets him talking, like most kids his age, when you ask them about what they're doing in the moment) and he starts telling me that he plays as a robot and his job is to go through the house and clean.

I said I'm sure the irony is lost on you, but I find it funny that you're tired of cleaning, yet you are now playing a game where all you do is clean.

AsRock

TPU addict
That's like my 9 year old son....

This took place 2-3 years ago.

Asked the kids to clean up their rooms, put their laundry away help with some other cleaning chores. My son says he's going to clean his room and make his bed. I poke my head in his door about 20 minutes later since he should be just about done....nothing was put away and his bed was still a mess. There he is, sitting on the ground and playing on the tablet grandpa & grandma got him for Christmas a few months prior.

I ask him what he's doing. He says he's playing a game. I ask why he's playing a game. He tells me because he's tired of cleaning and finds it boring.

So I humor him and I ask him what his game is about since it's clearly more important to play a game instead of finishing his chores (this gets him talking, like most kids his age, when you ask them about what they're doing in the moment) and he starts telling me that he plays as a robot and his job is to go through the house and clean.

I said I'm sure the irony is lost on you, but I find it funny that you're tired of cleaning, yet you are now playing a game where all you do is clean.

Congratulations you have a Boy :).