• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LazyBoy

JustinCase

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Six core Intel, NVIDIA GTX980, Asus PG278Q, Cougar 700K kb, MadCatz RAT mouse.

Mods:
See photo.

So this is not really a case mod. It's a gaming desk mod. But I am not aware of a forum where one can post desk mods so this was the closest. If you don't want this here feel free to move it or suggest where I can post it instead.The motivation for this was that while I am of the PC Master Race, I often envied the dirty console peasants who could drop themselves into a lazy boy like a rotten sack of potatoes while us PC gamers have to sit upright in an office chair. That is just wrong. So this is what I did about it. I think this thing when fully reclined like a dentist chair is the most comfortable place I could be in other than in bed at 3 AM when I just can't quit whatever game has got me totally hooked. (Currently playing WH:Total War and World of Tanks.)It took me two years from concept to realization but only about six hours of actual work since I am the worst procrastinator ever. The chair is a stock electrically adjustable lazy boy type thing that cost me two grand, the display arm is not powered.I am happy to provide more details if needed.

System Name latest-greatest
Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard Z690 Rog Strix-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360
Memory corsair vengeance Ddr5 4800
Video Card(s) 2080ti
Storage 980 pro gen4
Display(s) LG C1 4K 120Mhz
Case fractal meshify2
Audio Device(s) Realtec 4080
Power Supply Corsair rm1000x
When you walk into your dorm room for the very first time...