• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Steelseries Introduces Diablo IV Limited Edition Collection

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
Prepare for the hugely anticipated release of Diablo IV with these Limited Edition items from SteelSeries! One of a kind, right here. The time to face the Burning Hells is approaching. Are you ready to slay, mortal, or will you accept Lilith's blessing and worship her? Her gifts are tempting indeed.

Before you delve back into your favorite monster-slaying RPG, we have a brand new collection of Limited Edition items for you to peruse. Don't hesitate, as these usually do not last long... if stock runs out, mark that "Notify Me" on the product pages, as they may be back for a second round!

The Diablo IV Limited Edition Collection
Battle unstoppable evil and slaughter countless demons equipped with the Diablo IV Limited Edition collection from SteelSeries:

Arctis Nova 7 Wireless Diablo IV Edition
Hear every slash eviscerate demons with the Nova Acoustic System, enabled by 38-hour battery life, and dual wireless.

Aerox 5 Wireless Diablo IV Edition
Drive back the minions of Hell with the ultra-lightweight Aerox mouse and its 9 programmable buttons.

QcK Heavy XL Diablo IV Edition
Make your desk the gateway to Hell with an encompassing gaming mousepad featuring extra thick, micro-woven cloth.

Artisan Keycap: Diablo IV Edition
Customize your keyboard with a unique, artisan keycap depicting Diablo's demonic visage.

Performance Thumbsticks Diablo IV Edition
Upgrade your aim, movement, and grip to conquer the infested dungeons and besieged towns of Sanctuary.

Performance Thumbsticks: Diablo IV Collector's Edition
Limited Edition black and blood-red performance thumbsticks come with the exclusive metal Heroes Cube case.

Equipment for the Battles Ahead
Watch demons fall faster than ever with swift clicks from your Aerox 5 Wireless or enhance your gamepad experience with KontrolFreek thumbsticks. Share the glory with friends using your Arctis Nova 7 Wireless. All on the Diablo-themed QcK Heavy XXL. Now, bask with us in the excitement for the release of the game.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

That keycap with horn will either break soon or will injure users at sometime.

Processor Intel Core i7 12700KF
Motherboard Asus Prime Z690-P D4
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
Memory G.Skill TRIDENT Z 32GB 4000MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Suprim X RTX 4080 16GB
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF 34" 21:9 OLED
Case Lian Li Lancool III
Power Supply Fractal Design ION 860+ Platinum
Mouse Roccat Kone Air
Keyboard OZONE StrikePro Spectra (CherryMX Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Screw the gadgets, gimme that skele paws that hold them!

Screw the gadgets, gimme that skele paws that hold them!
I'd unironically like a fancy, themed accessory holder like this, moreso if it had built-in charging (wireless preferred, but hidden charging cables works too). It'd be different than the usual headset holders or controller charging cradles, while catering to the respective themes a fan would really want.

I wouldn't want a Diablo-themed accessory holder, but I'd definitely want an SCII Terran-themed or Protoss-themed accessory holder.

I still have new in a box Diablo 3 Monk mouse pad from Steelseries.
Yes, im not opening it.