• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Unveils New MasterLiquid AiO Coolers at Computex

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Cooler Master had plenty to show at the Computex 2023 event, including a pair of new MasterLiquid AiO coolers that should eventually find its way to retail/e-tail shelves, the MasterLiquid 360 Ion and the MasterLiquid 360 Atmos. Cooler Master is also looking into some new markets with its open-loop cooling system concept design.

The MasterLiquid 360 Ion is obviously the star of the show as Cooler Master was proud to display it alongside its X Silent Max PSU, and this one comes with a 2.1-inch LCD screen on the dual-chamber pump that can display pretty much anything. The 360 mm radiator comes with Cooler Master's Mobius 120P ARGB fans, and Cooler Master also included RGB light strip around the pump. The MasterLiquid 360 Atmos is also an interesting upcoming product and while it does not feature an LCD screen, it comes with customizable pump cover that can be 3D printed. It features three SickleFlow Edge ARGB fans that promises exceptional performance and low noise levels. Unfortunately, there is also no word on the availability or the price of the new MasterLiquid AiO coolers. Cooler Master also showcased its open-loop concept cooling components including fittings, radiator, pump, tubes, as well as GPU and CPU water blocks, which could be something that Cooler Master could get into eventually.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
CM getting into custom wcing...hmm. Don't know what to say about some of the stuff I'm seeing tbh. Square fittings (didn't phobya try that already?)for hardline. Weird little pump reservoir combo made of old school looking plexi and the thinnest rad I think I've ever seen, 15-20mm maybe? The blocks look normalish, the CPU block ports are edge mounted for some reason. The GPU blocks look pretty standard. Im skeptical obviously but I'll be keeping an open mind. Hopefully they are successful and bring another player to the game.

Edit- their all some kind of 90 degree hardline fittings...maybe. Can't really tell.

Last edited:
System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
CM getting into custom wcing...hmm. Don't know what to say about some of the stuff I'm seeing tbh. Square fittings (didn't phobya try that already?)for hardline. Weird little pump reservoir combo made of old school looking plexi and the thinnest rad I think I've ever seen, 15-20mm maybe? The blocks look normalish, the CPU block ports are edge mounted for some reason. The GPU blocks look pretty standard. Im skeptical obviously but I'll be keeping an open mind. Hopefully they are successful and bring another player to the game.

Edit- their all some kind of 90 degree hardline fittings...maybe. Can't really tell.
As long as a big company like CM makes something it adds competition to the market, so I'll wait for reviews before passing any judgement.

It's clear EK and Corsair are taking the piss with open-loop cooling; You can spend more on one of their CPU blocks than an entire CPU+GPU loop can cost from some of the smaller players like Barrow or Alphacool.

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
As long as a big company like CM makes something it adds competition to the market, so I'll wait for reviews before passing any judgement.

It's clear EK and Corsair are taking the piss with open-loop cooling; You can spend more on one of their CPU blocks than an entire CPU+GPU loop can cost from some of the smaller players like Barrow or Alphacool.

which is why EK is branching out to full fletched driving simulator setups XD

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
which is why EK is branching out to full fletched driving simulator setups XD
They know their demographic is people with large amounts of disposable income for tech. I don't like the company, but there's nothing wrong with their business strategy of milking the wealthy.

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
More competition in the open loop cooling space is definitely needed...prices on common components like fittings have not come down at all in the past decade despite the fact that non-pc branded BSPP fittings are half the price even though they use the same materials and have an even more robust build. It would be cool if PC open loop cooling became affordable enough to actually make it worthwhile on components besides the absolute top tier parts (i.e. there's no point to watercooling a 4080 or 7900xt since the money going to that waterblock would be better spent on getting a 4090 or 7900xtx)...new competitors and a lower cost of entry would undoubtedly reinvigorate the market and see the development of entirely new products and applications, so I'm glad Cooler Master is getting into the market.