• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lexar Unveils New Gaming Products at Gamescom 2023

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory solutions, joined Gamescom 2023 for the first time. Lexar also unveiled some of the new products that are estimated to be launched in Q4 2023 for the first time at the show. Designed for PC enthusiasts to accelerate their workflow, the new portfolio includes internal SSDs, DRAM.

The performance of Lexar ARES RGB DDR5 Desktop Memory reaches a new height of 8000MT/s and 8400MT/s, allowing hardcore gamers and PC enthusiasts to experience superior performance with next-gen DDR5. And, in addition to the performance, this memory also features Lexar RGB Sync so gamers can customize the RGB LED to their own style, and its sleek premium aluminium heat spreader keeps the system cool. It is built with on-die ECC, which leverages real-time data error correction for increased data stability and reliability. With on-board Power Management IC (PMIC), it provides better power control and power delivery.

The Professional NM1090 M.2 PCIe Gen 5 NVMe SSD, available in capacities from 1 TB to 4 TB, is perfect for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creators, delivering unparalleled performance of 12,000 MB/s read, 11,000 MB/s write, thanks to its PCIe Gen 5×4 NVMe 2.0 technology standard. It features an integrated Active Heatsink to reduce heat for better performance and power efficiency. It leverages the latest 12 nm controller to produce low power consumption and longer battery life.

The NM790 with Heatsink M.2 NVMe SSD, available in capacities ranging from 1 TB to 4 TB, delivers incredible speeds of 7400 MB/s read, 6500 MB/s write with PCIe Gen 4 tech, which includes HMB 3.0 and Dynamic SLC Cache. The memory features an integrated heatsink, which ensures systems stay cool to maintain speed, power efficiency, and thermal control for sustained high-performance. It is compatible with desktop computers, and is perfect to use with PlayStation 5.

So whether users are looking for a smooth experience in gaming battles or to conquer their latest creative pursuits, they can count on these gaming memory and M.2 SSD to level up their gaming experience.

"Lexar has established a long history of developing leading memory solutions. By leveraging its expertise to develop a variety of products, we are proud to offer the quality, performance, and reliability Lexar users expect. We will continue to offer products designed to meet the unique needs of the PC enthusiasts community." said Samy Benarf, General Manager Europe of Lexar.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Its really hard to take Lexar enthusiast gear seriously. The specs check out but the name doesn't elicit much um, enthusiasm :p

Over here, right where you least expect me to be !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
The name notwithstanding, they aren't doing anything that other mfgr's haven't done already, so unless I missed some killer spec or feature, then their stuff gets a major, giant, and colossal y/A/W/n from me :D

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
Just... stop... with these 15mm fans on NVME's, Der8auer looked at them recently and they do NOTHING to the temperature.