• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HP Announces the Envy Move 23.8 inch All-in-One PC.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
The adage that a person's home is their castle has never been truer than today. Our home is our sanctuary, our getaway, a place where we can relax. But it's also so much more than that. It has become a place where we work, where we exercise and as a gamer, where I play.

Like most people, my typical day starts in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I often move out to the patio overlooking the yard and answer a few early morning messages before heading to my home office. If I'm lucky, I can take a brain break around lunch and watch a quick episode of my latest binge. After work, I'll grab my yoga mat for a quick workout in spare room, followed by a video chat with my good friend in Taiwan from the living room. And as my friend tells me, she seeks quiet refuge for our chat anywhere in the house where the kids aren't blasting out their latest hip hop tunes. Then I try to close the day by chilling out in the comfort of my bedroom for a quick check of my next day's calendar and urgent emails.

We use our home space for so many activities, but more than that we move around much more. According to an article in Forbes, interior designers expect to see more multi-functional rooms in homes in the coming years. Consumer trend firm WGSN forecasts that by 2025, home will truly be a multi-purpose place (many of our homes already are!).

That's why I'm excited about the newest innovation from HP - our newest member of the Envy lineup - the HP Envy Move 23.8 inch All-in-One PC. The Envy Move is a unique form factor that offers a new way to experience content anywhere I want within my home. The device is the world's only moveable all-in-one PC, designed to be placed anywhere within your home. Its versatility lets it act as a work device, an entertainment device, and even an exercise companion for on-demand workouts. And for homes with multiple members, this form factor lends itself to be a shareable hub that anyone can use in any part of the home.

Gaming and digital streaming services continue to be a popular source of entertainment, and parents of school-age children see first-hand the technology demands for school and play. And I'm not the only one reaching for the yoga mat - McKinsey shared the results of a survey that wellness prioritization among consumers jumped as much as 65% in the past three years.

The magic of the Envy Move is in its clever design, making it the world's most innovative all-in-one design. A discrete handle allows for easy movement between rooms so you can pick it up and take it with you to the space that suits you best in that moment, whether you are gaming, studying, working or watching. The self-deploying, durability-tested kickstand leverages two HP patents to easily adapt to any flat surface. A stylish back pocket lets you transport both the device and its full-size keyboard and integrated touchpad with ease. And the built-in battery with up to 4 hours of battery life ensures you never miss a moment of work and play anywhere in and around your home.

This device is designed to be your source of entertainment in any location within your home - it's the world's first moveable all-in-one with a QHD display, for a premium, high-definition viewing experience. It's also the world's first all-in-one with adaptive surround sound that senses where you are and who you're with for an immersive audio experience in any room. Be productive by day, whether it is a school assignment or work project, and casually game at night with up to a 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, up to 16 GB of LPDDR5 memory, and up to 1 TB of storage. And never miss a moment across your technology with Intel Unison to easily connect an iOS or Android phone for file sharing, phone calls, texts, and notifications.

Video chat with the whole family using the world's most intelligent camera in an all-in-one, the HP Wide Vision 5MP camera. Manually switch off your camera for privacy with the integrated shutter to keep prying eyes at bay in the middle of your downward-facing dog. Its AI-based image signal processor allows the device to automatically turn the screen off when you leave and quickly wake up when you return. The Envy Move also features AI-based wellness reminders for screentime and distance to improve well-being. And great for when I'm moving between my office and the patio - the ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness based on the environment and time of day.

I am proud of HP's ongoing commitment to sustainability across our entire portfolio and the Envy Move is no different. The back pocket fabric and speaker cloth are made from 100% recycled polyester and 56% post-consumer recycled plastic was used in the display frame, buttons, rear cover, speaker enclosure, and keyboard. The device is EPEAT Gold Registered and ENERGY STAR Certified.

But what I'm most excited about is how soon you can get this product set up in your home. The Envy Move is available now on HP.com for a starting price of $899.99. The device is also available at BestBuy.com.

Which reminds me, I'm going to move back out to the patio now. It's a beautiful day, and I can do some online shopping, and catch up with my friends. And yes, the Envy Move is coming with me.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / RX 480 8 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / Viewsonic VX3276-MHD-2
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / FSP Epsilon 700 W / Corsair CX650M [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
Call me when they come up with a 34" 21:9 AIO PC. I don't actually care how slow it will be, I just want the display to be of modern standards.

Damn youths and their hippity hop music!

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Call me when they come up with a 34" 21:9 AIO PC. I don't actually care how slow it will be, I just want the display to be of modern standards.

27-32" 1440p would be the sweet spot for me, but yes.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
HP likes to movie it movie it.

System Name Gamey #1 / #2
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Core i7-9700F
Motherboard Asrock B450M P4 / Asrock B360M P4
Cooling IDCool SE-226-XT / CM Hyper 212
Memory 32GB 3200 CL16 / 32GB 2666 CL14
Video Card(s) PC 6800 XT / Soyo RTX 2060 Super
Storage 4TB Team MP34 / 512G Tosh RD400+2TB WD3Dblu
Display(s) LG 32GK650F 1440p 144Hz VA
Case Corsair 4000Air / CM N200
Audio Device(s) Dragonfly Black
Power Supply EVGA 650 G3 / Corsair CX550M
Mouse JSCO JNL-101k Noiseless
Keyboard Steelseries Apex 3 TKL
Software Win 10, Throttlestop

No way.

The number of 27" iMacs I see with perfectly good screens but obsolete or broken computer internals makes me want to scream. The more integrated a device, the more useless waste of materials and money it is once a key part of it dies. Keep 'em separate.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
No way.

The number of 27" iMacs I see with perfectly good screens but obsolete or broken computer internals makes me want to scream. The more integrated a device, the more useless waste of materials and money it is once a key part of it dies. Keep 'em separate.
Or at least modular. the E waste is terrible otherwise.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
Or at least modular. the E waste is terrible otherwise.

This is what NUCs were supposed to be little boxes small enough to mount on the backside of a monitor yet powerful enought to handle most needs. When the NUC starts to fall behind, the user simply upgrades components or swaps the whole thing for a newer one.