• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Launches New AI Gaming Desktop with Intel Core 14th Gen Processor

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
MSI, a trailblazing brand in gaming hardware and innovation, continuously strives to fulfill gamers' dreams. Today, we take immense pride in unveiling AI-powered gaming desktops featuring the 14th generation Intel processor. This marks the perfect fusion of intelligence and performance, promising gamers an invigorating gaming experience.

Next-Generation AI Gaming Desktops
In our commitment to delivering unparalleled gaming experiences, MSI proudly introduces the MEG Trident X2 14th and MPG Infinite X2 14th, equipped with the latest 14th generation Intel processors. These desktops incorporate cutting-edge Frozr AI Cooling technology, delivering exceptional performance through intelligent cooling. Frozr AI Cooling employs advanced algorithms to dynamically monitor component temperatures, ensuring rapid responses to temperature changes and suppressing temperature spikes. Gamers can now enjoy maximum performance without the need for manual adjustments.

Thanks to the latest GPU AI accelerator and the exceptional cooling efficiency of Frozr AI Cooling in MSI AI Gaming Desktops, AI-generated content (AIGC) now achieves significantly increased output speed. In the case of the MEG Trident X2 14th, utilizing the Stable Diffusion has accelerated content generation by 1.8 times compared to the previous generation. In UL Procyon AI Inference Benchmark scores, there has been a 1.6 times improvement over previous expectations. This empowers users to enjoy high-speed and stable content generation quality on MSI Gaming desktops. In the realms of gaming and streaming, MSI AI Gaming Desktops have integrated NVIDIA Broadcast, allowing gamers to swiftly present rich, entertaining, and high-quality game content to their audiences during live broadcasts. Gamers can also take advantage of NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 to achieve smooth and detailed gaming visuals even when playing 4K games with ray tracing enabled.

Powerful 14th Gen Gaming Desktops
With robust AI enhancements, MSI 14th gen AI Gaming Desktops feature powerful Intel Core i9 / i7 processors and MSI GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards, both optimized by the outstanding Silent Storm Cooling design. Notably, the Intel Core i7 processor 14700KF offers a 15% performance improvement compared to its predecessor.

MEG Trident X2 14th: The AI Flagship Gaming Desktop
The MEG Trident X2 14th boasts a range of unique features, including Silent Storm Cooling 3 for superior system cooling, an Air Baffle to assist in VGA cooling by forming cold air, and heatsinks for VRM and DDR5. The VRM temperature, in particular, decreases significantly by 19°C, resulting in a noteworthy 21% performance improvement in the 'Extreme Performance' mode within the MSI Center.

In terms of design details, it features MEG series patterns on the left side and a premium brushed finish that is fingerprint-resistant, giving the MEG Trident X2 14th a stylish and clean overall appearance. The MEG Trident X2 14th also includes the unique HMI 2.0, allowing gamers to access system information like game fps through a touch-sensitive panel, eliminating the need for third-party software. Additionally, HMI 2.0 provides control over MSI gaming monitors, enabling features such as Smart Crosshair, Optix Scope, Night Vision, and brightness adjustment, simplifying the gaming experience by eliminating the inconveniences of previous pop-up OSDs.

In the wireless network aspect, the MEG Trident X2 14th is equipped with the latest WiFi 7 wireless card, which offers network speeds that are 4.8 times faster than WiFi 6. This means that gamers no longer need to worry about network latency affecting their gaming experience.

Focused on Enhancing the Gamer's Upgrade Experience - MPG Infinite X2 14th
Aside from featuring the latest AI technology, the MPG Infinite X2 14th incorporates the latest 14th gen Intel Core processors, RTX 4090, and a 240 mm AIO liquid cooling system optimized by Silent Storm Cooling 2 for system stability during high-load operations. The Infinite series emphasizes the gamer's upgrade experience, allowing for tool-free removal of tempered glass on the side panel and enabling users to expand SSD capacity using EZ clips.

MPG Infinite X2 14th features tempered transparent glass that meets EMI standards, providing clear visibility of the interior components while creating eye-catching RGB lighting effects. These lighting effects can be customized using the MSI Mystic Light software for a truly immersive experience.

MSI's 14th gen AI Gaming Desktops aim to provide gamers with a unique gaming experience by seamlessly integrating performance and intelligence. In this era of frequent hardware advancements, these desktops ensure that gamers maintain their peak performance and achieve remarkable results. Hey, gamers! Game on! AI will power you up.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name Gungnir
Processor Ryzen 5 7600X @1.25v
Motherboard ASUS TUF B650M-PLUS WIFI
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assasin 120 SE Black
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 CL36 5600MHz
Video Card(s) XFX RX 6800XT Merc 319 @1.1v @2600MHz clock @2140MHz vram freq. (surprisingly stable)
Storage 1TB WD SN770 | 2TB WD Blue SATA III SSD
Display(s) 1440p 165Hz VA
Case Lian Li Lancool 215
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80Ohm
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750W 80 Plus Gold
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
Keyboard Keychron V6
VR HMD The bane of my existence (Oculus Quest 2)
The AI sell train is getting absurd, at one point companies have to realize that people are not getting fooled, right? Then again, investors are, so whoop de do

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
That trident x2 is ugly AF

System Name Firestarter
Processor 7950X
Motherboard X670E Steel Legend
Cooling LF 2 420
Memory 4x16 G.Skill X5 6000@CL36
Video Card(s) RTX Gigabutt 4090 Gaming OC
Storage OS: 2TB P41 Plat, 2TB SN770, 1TB SN770
Display(s) FO48U, some dinky TN 10.1 inch display.
Case Fractal Torrent
Audio Device(s) PC38X
Power Supply GF3 TT Premium 850W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard OG Razer Black Widow
System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
A Case with no Front airflow would not be optimal with some of the parts on offer. A 4090 really?

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
The AI sell train is getting absurd, at one point companies have to realize that people are not getting fooled, right? Then again, investors are, so whoop de do
Yep, if it don't have "AI" somethin or another, it's gonna be DOA, or so they think.....

Me, I just had a quantum positronic neural implant installed in me brain, so I AM the AI, and get to skip all this preliminary bs....hehehe :D

System Name Firestarter
Processor 7950X
Motherboard X670E Steel Legend
Cooling LF 2 420
Memory 4x16 G.Skill X5 6000@CL36
Video Card(s) RTX Gigabutt 4090 Gaming OC
Storage OS: 2TB P41 Plat, 2TB SN770, 1TB SN770
Display(s) FO48U, some dinky TN 10.1 inch display.
Case Fractal Torrent
Audio Device(s) PC38X
Power Supply GF3 TT Premium 850W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard OG Razer Black Widow
Yep, if it don't have "AI" somethin or another, it's gonna be DOA, or so they think.....

Me, I just had a quantum positronic neural implant installed in me brain, so I AM the AI, and get to skip all this preliminary bs....hehehe :D
The ballistic computer in my head is an AI!!!!!!1111!!

Kinda sucks that this is the industry. But that is how people work.

System Name Stugots V
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright PA-120 Black
Memory 2 x 16GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual RTX 4070
Storage 500GB WD SN750 | 2TB WD SN750 | 6TB WD Red +
Display(s) Dell S2716DG (1440p / 144Hz)
Case Fractal Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element | Audioengine HD3 + A8 | Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro (250)
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus 850W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Leopold FC750R
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Brace yourselves folks, it's only a matter of time before this is pitched in every stupid appliance too.
Smart Toast 9000: Powered by AI to stay ahead of the ding.

System Name Very old, but all I've got ®
Processor So old, you don't wanna know... Really!
Hmm up to 128GB RAM and ALC897 audio. :(

At this point, the discrete sound card gonna melt. And onboard stuff used to have a week or even days of warranty.

A Case with no Front airflow would not be optimal with some of the parts on offer. A 4090 really?

That's why they need AI to figure out how to cool the HW without air intake. Obviously, these companies traded own intelligence for artificial one. They do some crap, and want for some miracle to fix it for them.
These cases are as bad as suffocating Abkoncore Ramesses 780, and MSI didn't put any brain work, after their "Sekira 500X". Two years passed since GN reviewed it, and they yet drew no conclusions. It's better to stick with SI that uses third party chassis.

Even be quiet! have made a drastic decision with their design and now supply both solid and grilled fronts.

And they supply only 240mm AIO. :confused:
Hey, gamers! Game on! AI will power you up.
Seriously? Maybe AI is going to have fun instead of them too? Because at this point there's no fun left for human beings.

This has become a complete lunacy. These companies still have the thinking and marketing of 80'. Do they really think they can slap a "AI" badge on top of the product, and people gonna gather in flocks to buy it? That is the thing of the past, when some fancy stickers like "Pentium D" and "nVidia" were selling points.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185088

240mm AIO is not enough, they should include optional custom liquid cooling to handle those i7/i9.