• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Launches the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini Case

Nomad76

News Editor
Staff member
Expanding on the success of the O11D EVO, Lian Li has collaborated with Automobili Lamborghini to release a mid-tower case perfect for any petrolhead, the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini.

Overview
Italian luxury meets Taiwanese innovation; the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini is the next release from Lian Li in the O11 series. A mid-tower case crafted to be both aesthetically stunning and yet functional, the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini case continues with the seamless look and dual chamber design of the O11 EVO RGB with additions to really drive home the Lamborghini collaboration.

Sporting a sleek design fit for Lamborghini
Teaming up with Automobili Lamborghini, the Lian Li O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini is adorned with well thought-out details to please even the biggest motorsport enthusiast. The iconic Lamborghini bull logo features proudly on the front tempered glass panel, accompanied by Giallo Orion yellow accents across the case. This includes the rubber washers and lettering, as well as the lighting strips, which are also preset to the Giallo Orion Pantone colour. The top and front panels feature slick carbon fibre, with the feet and front I/O also receiving the same treatment.

If that wasn't enough, the rear mount fan mount has been replaced with an integrated 5" LCD display, reminiscent of a car dashboard. The speedo and rev counter have been replaced to display CPU or GPU performance details and can be controlled by buttons on the back of the case. Switch between displaying GPU or CPU information as well as altering the display colour. The O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini is limited edition, with just over 6000 available. Each case has a unique number featured on the back panel.

Internal
As with the O11D EVO, the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini sports a spacious dual chamber design, to showcase only the best components, the PSU and other non-desirable parts can be neatly tucked away in the second chamber. The chassis can support the latest GPUs with a clearance of up to 455.7 mm and up to E-ATX motherboards. The case also continues to offer multiple removable panels to not only allow easy access for installation but also to be configured in "Reverse Mode" to support an inverted motherboard layout.

Keeping cool under pressure
To cool this lean racing machine, the O11 EVO RGB Automobili Lamborghini can support a total of 9x 140 mm fans across the top, bottom, and side of the case. For those looking for a water-cooling build, the top can support up to a 420 mm radiator, while the bottom and side can support 360 mm radiators.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X h2o
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop, Arctic & Corsair fans
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF h2o
Storage ~3TB SSDs + 6TB external HDDs
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 + Lenovo 32" 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
Is there actual noticeable differences between the ATX-sized O11 models? I'm thinking of the legendary Dynamic myself, but if others are as good for a custom loop setup, other models could pass as well.

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Limited edition = mucho deniro for what is just ANUTHA 011 variant that brings very, very little if anything to the market.....certainly nuthin new or exciting, or dare I say it: innovative !

And given the average starting price of a Lambo, these will be hellamucho expensive :(

System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
Limited edition = mucho deniro for what is just ANUTHA 011 variant that brings very, very little if anything to the market.....certainly nuthin new or exciting, or dare I say it: innovative !

And given the average starting price of a Lambo, these will be hellamucho expensive :(
349,90€ in Portugal, which I can say it is muito dinheiro for a case unless you worship the brand.

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
No mention of price so can we assume they are expensive?
My local stockists don't mention this version.

Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
Last edited:
System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / Ryzen 5600X3D
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
Cooling Corsair H100i / bequiet! Pure Rock Slim 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / lots
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF & S3222DGM 32"
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I wonder if Lian Li has to pay a pretty penny to use the logo and name or if Lamborghini approached them and said they wanted in on the PC case world because they're not making it anymore just on their name and cars anymore.....

Anyway, it just looks like pretty much every other tempered glass case that's made the rounds this year. Nothing about it stands out to me. I think it would have been better to get some etched logo in a nice side panel or front panel over a tiny little logo and some yellow accent color. It just feels like a cheap way to jack the price up.

Which dumbdumb was in charge of designing this Patent troll case? rear fan slot is now useless thanks to some crap slapped there which also wont be seen properly thanks to tinted and slightly frosted glass.

Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
Which dumbdumb was in charge of designing this Patent troll case? rear fan slot is now useless thanks to some crap slapped there which also wont be seen properly thanks to tinted and slightly frosted glass.
Rear fans are moot now anyway with top and bottom fans and air flow.
I'd rather a solid rear panel for more directed air and less holes for dust to get in.

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
I may buy some Lambo stickers online and slap it on the Be Quiet! case I will be buying end this year....

Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
I may buy some Lambo stickers online and slap it on the Be Quiet! case I will be buying end this year....
Then sell it on fleabay for twice the price

I'd rather a solid rear panel for more directed air and less holes for dust to get in.
Cooler Master SL600 had chimney layout(relying on bottom to top air flow) but I remember Gamers Nexus pointed out having a rear fan would have helped that case. I would rather have option to mount fan in that location rather than whats done here.

Processor i7-4790K 4.6GHz @1.29v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G. Skill Trident X 2x8GB 2133MHz
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RTX 3060 V1 FHR (Newegg Shuffle)
Storage OS 120GB Kingston V300, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB , 3TB Hitachi HDD, 2x5TB Toshiba X300, 500GB M.2 @ x2
Display(s) Lenovo y27g 1080p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) AKG Q701's w/ O2+ODAC (Sounds a little bright)
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 850w
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Rosewill Full Size. Red Switches. Blue Leds. RK-9100xBRE - Hate this. way to big
Software Win10
Benchmark Scores 3DMark FireStrike Score : needs updating
Moot? I'll take two or even three 140mm rear exhausts since that's where all the heat is anyways. CPU air coolers flow towards the rear. Considerably more hot air comes from from my rear exhaust than my top exhaust. Bottom to top dumps you're GPU heat into everything else. Convection in a case isn't that strong.

System Name PLAHI
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling 120 AIO
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) PNY QUADRO RTX A2000
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) Philips 288E2A 28" 4K + 22" LG 1080p
Case SilverStone Raven RV03
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z OEM
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64

Cooler Master SL600 had chimney layout(relying on bottom to top air flow) but I remember Gamers Nexus pointed out having a rear fan would have helped that case. I would rather have option to mount fan in that location rather than whats done here.

Moot? I'll take two or even three 140mm rear exhausts since that's where all the heat is anyways. CPU air coolers flow towards the rear. Considerably more hot air comes from from my rear exhaust than my top exhaust. Bottom to top dumps you're GPU heat into everything else. Convection in a case isn't that strong.
I think it really boils down to the particular case. In my Silverstone Raven 03 the rear fan is messing with the proper air flow and that's what reviewers said. I don't have a fan on the spot there, just the two 180s on the bottom and one 120 on the top.

In this Lian Li case, it might be a problem though as there really isn't solid sides all around to channel the air upwards. But we will know soon enough, someone will buy it and review it ;)

Gorgeous design and Lian Li makes great products, but I would never want a car company logo on a PC case.

System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
@Nomad76 I suggest changing every instance of solely Automobili, e.g.
Lian Li has collaborated with Automobili to release [...]
to Lamborghini.

See, Automobili Lamborghini translates literally to Lamborghini Cars. Calling it Automobili would be like calling the Ford Motor Company just Motor Company in an article.

System Name Not a thread ripper but pretty good.
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi (revision 1.06, BIOS/UEFI version P5.50)
Cooling EK-Quantum Velocity, EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX360
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 ECC Unbuffered Memory (4 sticks, 128GB, 18ASF4G72AZ-3G2F1)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 & EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT & Backplate
Storage Samsung 2TB 980 PRO 2TB Gen4x4 NVMe, 2 x Samsung 2TB 970 EVO Plus Gen3x4 NVMe, AMD Radeon RAMDisk
Display(s) 2 x 4K LG 27UL600-W (and HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount)
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Black (original model)
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Mouse Logitech M575
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2
Software Windows 10 Professional (64bit)
Benchmark Scores Typical for non-overclocked CPU.
When reading the title I was expecting the case to be more aero dynamic or more like those specialty cases that have completely unique shapes for a PC case.

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
When reading the title I was expecting the case to be more aero dynamic or more like those specialty cases that have completely unique shapes for a PC case.
Yea, you'd think that Lambo would want something more sleek, slick & unique to slap their logo on, but maybe they are just desperate to get their name out there any way they can, thinking da dweebs will buy these just for the epeen of having said logo on something they own....

But like P4-630 said above, if I actually wanted a car logo on my pc (I DO NOT) then I'd just do the $5 sticker thingy and be happy :D

so sad for what was once a legendary, luxury brand to stoop to this level IMHO :(

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Sonoma 14.5 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
I wonder if Lian Li has to pay a pretty penny to use the logo and name or if Lamborghini approached them and said they wanted in on the PC case world because they're not making it anymore just on their name and cars anymore.....

Anyway, it just looks like pretty much every other tempered glass case that's made the rounds this year. Nothing about it stands out to me. I think it would have been better to get some etched logo in a nice side panel or front panel over a tiny little logo and some yellow accent color. It just feels like a cheap way to jack the price up.
Relative to its long history Lamborghini is currently is very good financial shape which a simple web search would have answered. Once again, I will play human search engine for others on the Internet:

It has not always been the case through this auto manufacturer's decades.

Anyhow, lifestyle marketing is a thing in 2024 and this is the type of thing consumers these days go for.

Porsche Design has been doing this for decades. Ferrari has also gotten into this particularly in Europe with retail stores and more cross-branded merchandise that Americans don't see in the stateside malls. Formula One is a big deal in Europe, here in 'Murika, it's NASCAR or bust so Chevy Camaros. But Harley-Davidson has been doing this stateside also for decades.

The fact that Lamborghini is jumping into a co-branded premium PC case market isn't particularly eyebrow raising.

But putting an etched logo really would not match the Lambo brand. Their cars are flashy head turners. Hell, you can often hear them before you see them. An understated brand presence is the complete antithesis of the Lamborghini corporate image. This is a rockstar brand.

Last edited:
System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Actually all Lambo's are just Audi's since 1998.

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x-5600x | 9600k
Motherboard B450 AORUS M | Z390 UD
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action | AIO
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB) | Samsung DDR4 (4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW | Sapphire PULSE RX 590
Storage Various
Display(s) Pixio PX279 Prime
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT | Black bench
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W | EVGA 700 Gold
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
Probably only one who thought of this game reading the case title.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 12-49-49 Automobili Lamborghini n64-1.webp (WEBP Image 713 × 713 pixe...png

Attachments

• Automobili Lamborghini n64.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 26
Processor Intel i7 77OOK
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus something
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S dual fan
Memory Ballistix 32 Go
Video Card(s) MSI 3060 Gaming X
Storage Mixed bag of M2 SSD and SATA SSD
Display(s) MSI 34" 3440x1440 Artimys 343CQR
Case Old Corsair Obsidian something
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Old Antec HCG 620 still running good
Mouse Steelseries something
Keyboard Steelseries someting too
Benchmark Scores bench ? no time to lose with bench ! :)
At least, they could have designed some hexagonal shape somewhere in the case, it's the Lambo's design gimmick !

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Sonoma 14.5 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
At least, they could have designed some hexagonal shape somewhere in the case, it's the Lambo's design gimmick !
Lian Li took care of that. A lot of vent holes are hexagonally shaped.

lian-li-hexagon.jpg

Of course, Lian Li didn't change anything. Older non-Lamborghini branded O11D cases have the same shaped hexagon holes.

In fact it's not a design element exclusive to the O11 cases. The hexagon vent holes are in other Lian Li cases like the Lancool series.