• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LIAN LI Brings Clean Tube Routing to AIOs with HydroShift LCD Series

Nomad76

News Editor
Staff member
LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of chassis and PC accessories, launches the HydroShift LCD 360 AIOs, that allow for a nearly tubeless aesthetic once installed. There are three options available: HydroShift LCD 360S, HydroShift LCD 360R, and HydroShift LCD 360TL. Each option comes with a 2.88" LCD display at the pump block which is fully customizable via L-Connect 3.

Minimal Tubing
The HydroShift 360S, 360R, and 360TL liquid cooling AIOs have a unique design that conceals tubing to the side of the radiator, creating a clean look. The tubing is designed to sit flush against the sides using ribbed tubing commonly found in water-cooled servers, providing durability and flexibility to bend around the radiator without affecting flow. Two pre-installed retention brackets help with tubing routing, and the system includes a full-length brushed aluminum plate and left/right tube cover plates for a polished appearance. Additionally, a pump mounting hardware cover is provided for a sleek finish.

[Editor's note: Our in-depth review of the HydroShift AIO is now live]

HydroShift LCD 360S
The HydroShift LCD 360S features a new pump design, now running at 3800 RPM, by enhancing the propeller and water channels, improving performance, and lowering noise levels. The pump has two main cables: one for synchronization with the motherboard using PWM and another main cable that splits into SATA, PWM for the fans, and USB 2.0 for L-Connect communication. Additionally, two tube clips are included to route the main cable along the back of the tubes. The 27 mm thick radiator comes with pre-installed 28 mm non-RGB fans that prioritize quiet operation without compromising performance, with a speed of up to 2500 RPM. Furthermore, they are compatible with the UNI FAN P28's side ARGB kit.

HydroShift LCD 360R
The 360R pump has a slightly larger propeller than the 360S, which allows it to deliver better performance at speeds of up to 3200 RPM. It features a single cable solution that combines SATA for power, PWM for fan daisy-chaining, and USB 2.0 for L-Connect communication. The HydroShift 360R also comes with two tube clips to discreetly route the main cable along the back of the tubes. Additionally, the 360R includes a 31 mm thick radiator and pre-installed 28 mm thick ARGB and PWM fans that can reach speeds of up to 2400 RPM. The ARGB cable for the radiator fans is routed inside the tube braiding to connect inside the pump block and be synchronized via L-Connect.

HydroShift LCD 360TL
The HydroShift 360TL comes with the same 3200 RPM pump and radiator as the 360R. The AIO features 3x pre-installed UNI FAN TL fans for a unique look. The cable that comes from the pump, which can also be routed behind the tubes, features the modules that connect to the daisy-chained TL fans and connection for the included TL hub, this solution provides a single cable solution with full control over the pump and fans from L-Connect 3.

Availability
The HydroShift LCD 360S, 360R, and 360TL AIOs black and white come with a 6-year warranty and are available for pre-order on June 28th, 2024, at an MSRP of $179.99, $199.99, and $259.99 respectively.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Thanks but no thanks, already too many AIOs with displays slapped on top and with no utility unless PC case is sitting on desk(similar to how EVGA intended their DG-8x series of cases to sit).

Edit: also prices for many of these units is creeping into custom unit range.

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
I'm no AIO expert, but won't this setup limit/restrict your placement choices for the rad(s), especially for full ATX rigs in large cases ?

I can see the positive aspect of this, seeins how the tubes come out of the side of rad instead of the front, but again, somewhat restrictive IMO...

Probably not an issue in smaller cases, but just sayin...

System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
I hope they come with a magnifying glass so people can read those screens.
You just dictated the next gaming-case fad.
Internals-magnifying side-panels!! :D

I find it funny that they made such an effort to make the water tubing neat but still have a literal octopus of controller cables coming out of it for fan/screen/power. I find the actual water tubing part of these AIO's the least of the clutter while the controller cables are harder to conceal and tidy up due to different positions of plugins on different motherboards.

1719588034316.png

Last edited:
You just dictated the next gaming-case fad.
Internals-magnifying side-panels!! :D
Remember the fresnel lenses for CRTs? Someone will slap a Fresnel as side panel one of these days.

Edit: found this someone already tried fresnels for monitors.

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
This is pushing AIOs in the wrong direction....what I want is a top of the line pump, top of the line radiator, top of the line warranty......and that's it...I don't want any fans because I want them to match the other fans in my case (doesn't everybody? I'm still surprised by the fact that people use the fans that come with the case, anyway...), I don't want an LCD display on the pump block....and I want this for $100 or less....where's that product?

Why is it that to get the best pump, radiator and warranty, I have to have an AIO that looks like an iPhone is strapped to the cpu block and be force to pay for fans that don't match the rest of.my.case and I'm going to change anyway? I can't be the only one who wants this, can I?

I'm no AIO expert, but won't this setup limit/restrict your placement choices for the rad(s), especially for full ATX rigs in large cases ?

I can see the positive aspect of this, seeins how the tubes come out of the side of rad instead of the front, but again, somewhat restrictive IMO...

Well, although they are 120*3 AIO, they need the width of 140mm fans:
1719613535557.png

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Coolermaster Master Liquid ML240L RGB
Memory 64GB DDR4 3200 (4x16GB)
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE276Q, VE278Q and VK278Q triple 27” 1920x1080
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic 650W
VR HMD Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest V1, Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit

Maybe but this looks like just a routing option that allows the AIO tubing to be slightly better hidden. It doesn't look like you have to use the option. Personally I would buy the ID-Cooling FX360 Pro Liquid for ~$59 USD.

System Name Holiday Season Budget Computer (HSBC)
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT 4 GB
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
I get where the idea behind such tube routing came from, but I don't think many cases have the extra space next to the fan mounts for it.

As for the screen, the idea of on-board diagnostics isn't bad, but the extra cables and proprietary software make it a no-go for me.

System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, P14, P12, T30 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2
Guess my opinion on this by omitting the letter "f" from the product name.
Dear Lord, the cases with almost all vertical panels made of glass, screens everywhere, sometimes screens instead of case panels... And we thought it couldn't get worse than one glass panel and RGB on every component. Got to use those smartphone waste panel cuts somewhere I guess, so now we have a new trend.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I find it funny that they made such an effort to make the water tubing neat but still have a literal octopus of controller cables coming out of it for fan/screen/power. I find the actual water tubing part of these AIO's the least of the clutter while the controller cables are harder to conceal and tidy up due to different positions of plugins on different motherboards.

View attachment 353220
Yep, last AIO I used had 16 cables - three fans and pump had RGBLEDs, so four things needed power and four things needed lighting.

"But wait, that's only 8 cables?" you say...

Each of those 8 things had a connector and a second cable forking off to a passthrough connector for daisy chaining, so you're actually trying to cable manage 16 individual cables of mismatched lengths that need to double back on themselves so you can't just pull them all taut and clip them once at either end. I made it pretty in the end but it took a lot of zip ties to get cables routed cleanly enough for the tempered glass back panel.

You either use an ARGBLED hub, which means cable spaghetti, or you're daisy-chaining things together, which means cable spaghetti. I'm pleased to say that my personal rigs have zero RGBLED and I spend the money on premium fans that are quiet and run off a single cable.

The actual coolant tubes are the cool part that you want to see. The tubes are how you can spot a watercooled rig from a long way off.

This is pushing AIOs in the wrong direction....what I want is a top of the line pump, top of the line radiator, top of the line warranty......and that's it...I don't want any fans because I want them to match the other fans in my case (doesn't everybody? I'm still surprised by the fact that people use the fans that come with the case, anyway...), I don't want an LCD display on the pump block....and I want this for $100 or less....where's that product?

Why is it that to get the best pump, radiator and warranty, I have to have an AIO that looks like an iPhone is strapped to the cpu block and be force to pay for fans that don't match the rest of.my.case and I'm going to change anyway? I can't be the only one who wants this, can I?
You can build an AIO out of custom loop parts for less than some of these blinged-out plastic gimmicks from Lian Li, Corsair, Deepcool etc.

DDC pump/block combos exist and have a long lifespan - much better than the sealed and non-serviceable Asetek crap that gets sold for hundreds of dollars. Like an AIO, reservoirs are not essential so you basically just need the pump/block, radiator, two tubes, and four fittings.

The reason I hate these high-end AIOs so much is that 80% of their cost is bling rather than function. You can buy a 4-piece custom loop with separate pump, block, and res for the price of some of the more expensive AIOs (which still get matched or beaten in the performance charts by budget $60 AIOs using the same Asetek or CoolIt pump-block design).