• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel "Arrow Lake-S" to See a Rearrangement of P-cores and E-cores Along the Ringbus

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Essential White
Keyboard Galax Stealth STL-03
Software Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 24H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
Intel using this ringbus thing since Nehalem. What a shame on their R&D not to bring any lowlatency, lowenergy & low silicon budget solution till this day.

...and what does a ring bus design have to do with this? If you're talking latency, Intel wins. Power scaling? Intel wins at idle and low load due to Ryzen's chiplet design, and is competitive at iso power until a certain point. By low silicon I presume you mean small dies? They're the size they gotta be, tbh. That goes for both companies.

Yes, but Intel did a bad job with the pre-Alder generations, I consider this to be back on the train tracks where it should have been the norm. That's why it's not a wow effect for me.

So bad that they reused the same core from 2015 to 2019 shamelessly! And it still compelled a lot of people to call it a worthwhile upgrade.

This has never been nor never will be a reason to justify anything. The implications that someone exists that believes it is appropriate to make this statement is startling. Tyranny of the majority (mob) does not prove one correct, it just proves there are like minded individuals and they are apparently participating in intimidation tactics.
You're not adding anything to the discussion and didn't understand my point. Historically, all Intel products, especially those aimed at laptops, consume MUCH more than their stipulated TDP(including PL2).
An Intel CPU with a supposedly 35W TDP can easily reach 50-60W under high load. This leads me to question the abnormally low numbers obtained here.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Video Card(s) 4090 Gamerock oc
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Arya / a30 - d30 pro stack
Power Supply Be quiet dark power pro 1200
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
You're not adding anything to the discussion and didn't understand my point. Historically, all Intel products, especially those aimed at laptops, consume MUCH more than their stipulated TDP(including PL2).
An Intel CPU with a supposedly 35W TDP can easily reach 50-60W under high load. This leads me to question the abnormally low numbers obtained here.
Definitely not true. Intel cpus are notorious for sticking to their pl2 limits. You literally cannot exceed the pl2 limit. Even spikes are limited to the pl4.

So an Intel cpu with a 35w PL2 limit will stick to 35 watts.

Definitely not true. Intel cpus are notorious for sticking to their pl2 limits. You literally cannot exceed the pl2 limit. Even spikes are limited to the pl4.

So an Intel cpu with a 35w PL2 limit will stick to 35 watts.
Only In your head. I just showed the i9 hitting 400w in the anandtech Review.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
Because you and everyone else knows you don’t measure efficiency by how much something costs.
Thanks, totally agreed. That's why current pricing efficiency comparisons are silly.

But 2 cpus released at the same time, with the same msrp and the same name (I mean amd deliberately chose the intel naming scheme to make direct comparisons straightforward) are as direct competitors as they could possibly ever be. What much more do you need to directly compare 2 cpus?

And the funny thing is I'm not in disagreement with you. Yes, exactly as you already mentioned, an 8core cpu has no chance in hell even under ln2 to match a 16 core cpu in MT performance. That's PRECISELY the problem, and precisely the reason intel wins in Mt efficiency. Because they simply offer more cores at each given msrp.

It's not unfair comparing these 2 cpus, what's unfair is amd releasing 8core chips and pretending they are i7 competitors and asking i7 prices. They are not. They aren't even i5 competitors. And they don't seem to have learned the lesson, if rumors are true the 9700X is going for 399 again. 399!!! A cpu that most probably will be losing to a freaking 2 generations old 13700k.... Yes, most likely it will be even be losing in efficiency. Is it unfair as well to compare a 2 year old i7 to a brand new R7 in ISO efficiency? I mean come on..

Because it runs with unlimited (4096w) power limits. Have you actually tried one or are we going with "trust me bro"?

This is a tech forum man. I get you people hate intel but please, please, can we at least TRY to stick to facts? It's really not that hard. Stop spreading missinformation, please.

Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2

My i9-13900KS has never disrespected the power limit configuration that I have set. These processors can not and will not draw 400 W and/or heat to 115°C unless they are manually configured to do so.

Thanks, totally agreed. That's why current pricing efficiency comparisons are silly.

But 2 cpus released at the same time, with the same msrp and the same name (I mean amd deliberately chose the intel naming scheme to make direct comparisons straightforward) are as direct competitors as they could possibly ever be. What much more do you need to directly compare 2 cpus?

And the funny thing is I'm not in disagreement with you. Yes, exactly as you already mentioned, an 8core cpu has no chance in hell even under ln2 to match a 16 core cpu in MT performance. That's PRECISELY the problem, and precisely the reason intel wins in Mt efficiency. Because they simply offer more cores at each given msrp.

It's not unfair comparing these 2 cpus, what's unfair is amd releasing 8core chips and pretending they are i7 competitors and asking i7 prices. They are not. They aren't even i5 competitors. And they don't seem to have learned the lesson, if rumors are true the 9700X is going for 399 again. 399!!! A cpu that most probably will be losing to a freaking 2 generations old 13700k.... Yes, most likely it will be even be losing in efficiency. Is it unfair as well to compare a 2 year old i7 to a brand new R7 in ISO efficiency? I mean come on..

Because it runs with unlimited (4096w) power limits. Have you actually tried one or are we going with "trust me bro"?

This is a tech forum man. I get you people hate intel but please, please, can we at least TRY to stick to facts? It's really not that hard. Stop spreading missinformation, please.
That one is stock with PL2: 253w. And no, I'm not going to buy it just to prove something. It's the height of alienation to expect someone to buy everything you talk about just to try it out.

The only thing you're right about is that I don't want an intel CPU, not even for free.

System Name Can it run Warhammer 3?
Processor 7800X3D @ 5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Enermax Liqmax III 360mm
Memory Corsair Vengeance @ 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3080
Storage Silicon Power XS70
Display(s) BenQ EX2710Q, BenQEX270M
Case NZXT H7 Flow
Audio Device(s) AudioTechnica M50xBT
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex III 850W
My i9-13900KS has never disrespected the power limit configuration that I have set. These processors can not and will not draw 400 W and/or heat to 115°C unless they are manually configured to do so.
If by "manually configured" you mean left at stock settings, then yes.

1719864271709.png

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
That one is stock with PL2: 253w. And no, I'm not going to buy it just to prove something. It's the height of alienation to expect someone to buy everything you talk about just to try it out.

The only thing you're right about is that I don't want an intel CPU, not even for free.
Let me get this straight. You are actually suggesting that, even if you put a lets say 35 watt pl2 limit on an Intel cpu, it will still be drawing up to 400 watts. That's what you are actually suggesting?

This is some userbenchmark level arguments. It's just not the case. Intel cpus respect their Pl limits, in fact a lot more than amd cpus do, cause amd chips don't have an actual controller on the die, it's on the motherboard. If anandtech showed a 35w pl2 intel cpu pulling 400w then they are full of bs, but I don't think they did. I think you are simply making it up. Please provide the link.

View attachment 353598
These are not stock settings. It even says so right there in the charts. W1z removed the temperature limit manually because he didn't want to thermal throttle. He even says so in the freaking review man.

Again, I'll ask you as well, very politely. You can hate intel all you want, but can you stop hating facts and reality? Please?

View attachment 353598

Remember that W1zzard has deliberately removed all power and thermal limits for his reviews - I can only speak for my experience, the stock settings my motherboard comes with are 253 W PL2 with a 100°C temperature limit. This is the spec that Intel has recommended for both the 13th and 14th generation i9 KS processors. It has always been this way, so at least for this combination, MSI has respected the Intel recommendation from day one.

I don't believe any motherboard is setting 4096 W with ICCMax unlimited bit as default regardless of SKU, but now that Intel has published recommended guidelines and BIOS updates are underway to ensure compliance, I think at this point the misinformation can pretty much go.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
Remember that W1zzard has deliberately removed all power and thermal limits for his reviews - I can only speak for my experience, the stock settings my motherboard comes with are 253 W PL2 with a 100°C temperature limit. This is the spec that Intel has recommended for both the 13th and 14th generation i9 KS processors. It has always been this way, so at least for this combination, MSI has respected the Intel recommendation from day one.

I don't believe any motherboard is setting 4096 W with ICCMax unlimited bit as default regardless of SKU, but now that Intel has published recommended guidelines and BIOS updates are underway to ensure compliance, I think at this point the misinformation can pretty much go.
Well I'm not sure about out of the box but a lot of motherboards are removing all power and Amp limits when you choose the water cooler option. Probably every Z mobo, or at least the vast majority. I'm not currently aware of any motherboards that removes the 100c temperature limit. Probably doesn't exist, that would be beyond stupid for a mobo manafacturer either as default or even as custom settings. You can only do that manually.

Well I'm not sure about out of the box but a lot of motherboards are removing all power and Amp limits when you choose the water cooler option. Probably every Z mobo, or at least the vast majority. I'm not currently aware of any motherboards that removes the 100c temperature limit. Probably doesn't exist, that would be beyond stupid for a mobo manafacturer either as default or even as custom settings. You can only do that manually.

Key being: when you choose the water cooler option, which is not the default setting. I think it's fair to say it's misleading if people consider closed loop AIOs to be water cooling, they may be liquid-based cooling solutions but... they are to be treated as high-end air at best; not even the best of the 420 mm AIOs are going to perform anywhere near a true watercooling setup with block, pump, reservoir etc.

System Name BigRed
Processor I7 12700k
Motherboard Asus Rog Strix z690-A WiFi D4
Cooling Noctua D15S chromax black/MX6
Memory TEAM GROUP 32GB DDR4 4000C16 B die
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Gaming Trio X 10GB
Storage M.2 drives-Crucial P5 500GB 4x4/WD SN850X 4TB 4x4/WD SN850X 2TB 4x4
Display(s) Dell s3422dwg 34" 3440x1440p 144hz ultrawide
Case Corsair 7000D
Audio Device(s) Topping D10s DAC/PCamp TC 1680 AMP/MS M10 Speakers/Bowers and Wilkins P7 Headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x 80% gold
Mouse Logitech G604 wireless
Keyboard Logitech G413 carbon
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Who cares
Let me get this straight. You are actually suggesting that, even if you put a lets say 35 watt pl2 limit on an Intel cpu, it will still be drawing up to 400 watts. That's what you are actually suggesting?

This is some userbenchmark level arguments. It's just not the case. Intel cpus respect their Pl limits, in fact a lot more than amd cpus do, cause amd chips don't have an actual controller on the die, it's on the motherboard. If anandtech showed a 35w pl2 intel cpu pulling 400w then they are full of bs, but I don't think they did. I think you are simply making it up. Please provide the link.

These are not stock settings. It even says so right there in the charts. W1z removed the temperature limit manually because he didn't want to thermal throttle. He even says so in the freaking review man.

Again, I'll ask you as well, very politely. You can hate intel all you want, but can you stop hating facts and reality? Please?

I think AMD blindness did not see the power limits removed bit.

As i have said before, so much anti Intel crap on this forum. Looking forward to Arrow lake proving them all wrong.............................again

Historically AMDs calculation for TDP does not even involve measuring power. Intel does not decide the individual power draw on the product. They create the spec for the device and companies like Dell, HP, MSI, Asus, etc.. all overclock the chip to say there device is better than the competition. Intel CPUs always have a base wattage and then they have a turbo window and then drop to base wattage. If the manufacturer of a laptop set the BIOS to never drop out of PL2 then that is not Intel's fault. Intel has always made more power efficient chips then AMD. AMD has basically abandoned the low-end. They used an Intel Atom chip on the Mars rover because it was so power efficient. I question why you this so abnormal with a new node shrink. Also you did not add anything to the discussion with the comment you made saying that essentially leads to might makes right, so I would avoid throwing stones as it appears you are also in a glass house.

Outback Bronze

Staff member
System Name Raptor Baked
Processor 14900k w.c.
Motherboard Z790 Hero
Cooling w.c.
Memory 32GB Hynix
Video Card(s) Zotac 4080 w.c.
Storage 2TB Kingston kc3k
Display(s) Gigabyte 34" Curved
Case Corsair 460X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PCIe5 850w
Mouse Asus
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win 11
Benchmark Scores Cool n Quiet.
This will be interesting if we see a more even spread of temperatures over the P & E cores now.

The P cores have always been warmer than the E cores (out the box) on my samples of 12,13 & 14th gen but in saying that they do clock a lot higher.

I wonder if that's because the E cores on the new gen are getting a 50% increase in IPC, which although, remains to be seen.

"Intel unwraps Lunar Lake architecture: Up to 68% IPC gain for E-cores, 14% IPC gain for P-Cores​

The resulting Lunar Lake mobile chips employ an entirely new design methodology that focuses on ensuring power efficiency as a first-order priority, and this base architecture will be used as the building block for Intel’s future products, like Arrow Lake and Panther Lake"

Because of TVB, which pushes the CPU beyond the rated Turbo boost speed, which is exclusive to the I9. The I7 and below cannot exceed the set PL2. And you can even turn it off if you want to. You should not judge the behavior of every Intel CPU by basing yourself on the I9. Those SKUs have been using exclusive automatic overclocking tech for a while now.

Anandtech also said that the firmware of those boards seems to be problematic. The 14600k behave in a radically different way by pulling less power than the rated PL2 (181w)
1719874807375.png

Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB)​

Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost allows the processor IA core to opportunistically and automatically increase the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 frequency speed bins whenever processor temperature and voltage allows.

The Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost feature is designed to increase performance of both multi-threaded and singlethreaded workloads.

Note:Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) may not be available on all SKUs.
1719872475975.png

Last edited:
This will be interesting if we see a more even spread of temperatures over the P & E cores now.

If so that's a very good reason to mix them up like they did here.

Cooler parts (cache, rarely-used logic, etc. etc.) are supposed to be well-mixed with hot-parts (ex: multipliers, AVX-parts, etc. etc.) because the cool parts help cool off the hot-parts.

Its really obvious when its stated like that but... I mean... look at the original design! All the hot-P cores are sitting next to each other, heating each other up.

Where do you get your numbers?

View attachment 353576
By us you know I meant TPU readers since I literally said TPU readers in many of my posts and referenced the TPU frontpage poll from last August and took a screen capture.

I also talked about TPU reviews being the basis for its readership purchasing decisions. Reviews that you are paid to proofread for god’s sake!

Also TPU and all other sites conclude that the non k or T cpus are the most efficient CPUs humanity has ever laid eyes upon.
No wonder Intel’s revenue, margins, stock and marketshare is falling. Their supporters and brand loyalists aren’t challenging the company so Intel thinks it has no reason to compete. Hopefully for competition sake, Intel never reads these posts and realized what extreme trouble they are in.

Again, Intel architectures are in last place behind all others (ARM, AMD, GPGPU) in IPC, efficiency and value. AMD has gone from 2% data center market share to 33% in five years and Intel supporters are talking about ISO. Lololololol!!!!!

Last edited:
Processor R9 5800x3d | R7 3900X | 4800H | 2x Xeon gold 6142
Motherboard Asrock X570M | AB350M Pro 4 | Asus Tuf A15
Cooling Air | Air | duh laptop
Memory 64gb G.skill SniperX @3600 CL16 | 128gb | 32GB | 192gb
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 |Quadro P5000 | RTX2060M
Storage Many drives
Display(s) AW3423dwf.
Case Jonsbo D41
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse g502 Lightspeed
Keyboard G913 tkl
Software win11, proxmox
Intel's chiplets being physically closer together should also help latency. I'm not sure how the two cores on Intel's low power island will interact with the whole setup but I assume they will only be in use in non-demanding scenarios and thus won't impact any demanding app latency.

Looks pretty promising.

Physical distance isn't what drives latency, it'll never have any measurable impact on latency unless you really take it to some extreme that has never really been done on a single board.
The lowest latency dram we've ever had for a "word" didn't have integrated memory controller.
Intel Core 2 FSB platform, it's down to 25ns, that's extremely fast.

from cpu, out to chipset, then out to memory modules (lga 775,the top chipset is where memory controller and pci-e is)

What drives latency is interconnect protocols, buffering, error correction and translating, abstractions making development faster, less buggy etc.

wolf

Better Than Native
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
Where do you get your numbers?
As expected and admitted to, it's from a TPU poll, which as we know has a near zero correlation with actual facts and market data. People just vote however they want based on whatever they want, with zero controls on the validity of their vote or ensuring a truly representative sample.

TPU polls are more of a how do you feel? what do you want (to be true)? type of question than anything that anyone should hang their hat on beyond those notions.

AMD is very popular among a relatively small population of highly engaged and vocal enthusiasts, who clearly (especially according to what they readily admit), let personal biases and factors beyond the actual specs, nuances and facts of the products themselves, affect why they buy them.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
No wonder Intel’s revenue, margins, stock and marketshare is falling. Their supporters and brand loyalists aren’t challenging the company so Intel thinks it has no reason to compete. Hopefully for competition sake, Intel never reads these posts and realized what extreme trouble they are in.

Again, Intel architectures are in last place behind all others (ARM, AMD, GPGPU) in IPC, efficiency and value. AMD has gone from 2% data center market share to 33% in five years and Intel supporters are talking about ISO. Lololololol!!!!!
Yeap, im a firm intel supporter, sitting here with - let me count - , 4 AMD CPUs, 3 of them being newly released, and a single 3 year old Intel cpu.

I just don't let my feelings affect how I perceive reality. Intel is the king in desktops. Low idle - low load power draw, top ST and MT performance and great efficiency either out of the box (with the non k and t lineup) or after power limiting with the K cpus. AMD on desktops is what Intel was back in 2012. Stale. Stuck in 6 cores, reduced the amount of cores at each segment. People like you and denver, who himself admitted no way in hell is getting an Intel CPU is the whole reason amd is stale. You are buying their bs products no matter what, so here we are.

Last edited:

The P cores have always been warmer than the E cores (out the box) on my samples of 12,13 & 14th gen but in saying that they do clock a lot higher.

I wonder if that's because the E cores on the new gen are getting a 50% increase in IPC, which although, remains to be seen.

"Intel unwraps Lunar Lake architecture: Up to 68% IPC gain for E-cores, 14% IPC gain for P-Cores​

The resulting Lunar Lake mobile chips employ an entirely new design methodology that focuses on ensuring power efficiency as a first-order priority, and this base architecture will be used as the building block for Intel’s future products, like Arrow Lake and Panther Lake"
That 68% IPC gain is compared to the LP-E cores not the regular Crestmont E-cores. They have been sneaky in comparing to a garbage grade core only used for backgrounds task while PC is idle. They have not given us IPC of Skymont vs real Crestmont. And before you whinge, I think the path Intel is taking is a good move and definitely looking forward to how both Lunar Lake and Arrow lake perform.

I buy what is best, I'm not a slave to any brand.

System Name Favourite toy(s)
Processor Ryzen 5 7600X lapped @ Custom PBO boost & Ryzen 7 7700 @ stock
Motherboard Asrock X670E Steel Legend / Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite
Cooling Deep Cool AK620 / Stock cooler
Memory G.Skill F5-5600J3036D16GX2-FX5 / Corsair Vengeance CMH32GX5M2B5600C36
Video Card(s) Asus TUF gaming RX 7900 XTX OC edition / iGPU
Storage 1 + 2TB T-Force Cardea A440 pro / 2 x Kingston KC3000 1TB
Display(s) Asus TUF Gaming VG34VQL3A / Samsung C32G55TQWE
Case MSI MPG Sekira 100R / Silverstone Redline mATX
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar AE 7.1 + Audio Technica -AD500X / Onboard + Creative 2.1 soundbar
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x V2 / Corsair RM750x V2
Mouse MSI Clutch GM20 Elite / CM Reaper
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon / MSI G30 Vigor
I just don't let my feelings affect how I perceive reality. Intel is the king in desktops. Low idle - low load power draw, top ST and MT performance and great efficiency either out of the box (with the non k and t lineup) or after power limiting with the K cpus. AMD on desktops is what Intel was back in 2012. Stale. Stuck in 6 cores, reduced the amount of cores at each segment. People like you and denver, who himself admitted no way in hell is getting an Intel CPU is the whole reason amd is stale. You are buying their bs products no matter what, so here we are.
Not having to change sockets as often as Intel has the last decade (considering your date of 2012 from then on) with AMD is a thing too you know, something buyers factor in when purchasing a system & longevity with upgrading options in mind. How long is AM4 still going? How many socket changes did Intel do since AM4 came out? MT solves the problem of limited cores, core limitation is just not a thing like it use to be - 12 threaded bottom of the line for AM5. The later socket will once again prove longevity like AM4 (maybe not 8 yrs but then who knows at this point in time) but a heck of a lot better than Intel. 3 gens on 1700 & then BUST :ohwell:

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
If only AMD had a good IF design and memory controller. There would be no need for the cash grab L3 bolt-on.