• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Alphacool Intros Core 1 Carbon CPU Water Blocks Series

Nomad76

News Editor
Staff member
A new look? With the Core 1 Carbon, Alphacool now presents the very powerful CPU cooler in a carbon look. This cooler reliably dissipates the enormous waste heat of the latest desktop CPU generation with the help of the completely newly developed 3D jetplate.

With the Core 1 CPU cooler, Alphacool combines the best of old and new. Combined with the proven cross-slot technology, the new 3D jetplate ensures extremely even distribution of the coolant on the redesigned cooler base. Compared to the previous model, a 10 Kelvin lower temperature can be achieved. Milled from a high-quality brass block, the Core 1 has nickel-plated connections. By enlarging the nickel-plated radiator base made of pure copper, it is possible to completely cover even very large CPUs.

The stylish and functional design is a central element of the Core series from Alphacool. The visual highlight are the nickel-plated connections, which stand out from the high-quality brass housing. The carbon cover, the discreet contour line and the rounded corners add the perfect touch to the overall look. Compared to previous Alphacool models, the modified mounting system requires fewer screws and is easier to handle.

Features:
  • Powerful desktop CPU cooler
  • Reliable cooling with 3D Jetplate
  • Revised mounting system
  • Optimized for the current CPU generations

The Core 1 is now available in the Aurora Carbon for €129.98 and Carbon versions for €119.98 in the Alphacool online store.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

AkKAtTacK

"Compared to the previous model, a 10 Kelvin lower temperature can be achieved."

I most definitely giggled reading this. Since when do companies utilize K as a temperature indicator¿

System Name It's just a computer
Processor i9-14900K Direct Die
Motherboard MSI Z790 ACE MAX
Cooling 2X D5T Vario, XSPC BayRes, 2X Nemesis GTR560, NF-A14-iPPC3000PWM, NF-A14-iPPC2000PWM, IceMan DD
Memory TEAMGROUP FFXD548G8000HC38EDC01
Video Card(s) MSI 4070 Ti Super w/Alphacool Eisblock Aurora RTX 4070TI Ventus with Backplate :13724
Storage Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2
Display(s) LG 32GK650F
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G/Z-5500
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-1300
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win11PRO
Kelvin is the SI unit of temperature.

AkKAtTacK

Well my friends all these responses make it painfully obvious I'm an American. Thanks for the little world tour of units ^_^

Acijn Rhark