• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ADATA XPG Launches New INVADER X BTF Mid-Tower Chassis

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
XPG, a fast-growing provider of systems, components, and peripherals for Gamers, Esports Pros, and Tech Enthusiasts, has launched the XPG INVADER X BTF Mid-Tower chassis to markets around the globe. After the award-winning success of the original XPG INVADER X case, the world is now graced with a new, updated version, adopting reverse-connector motherboard compatibility. As one of the earliest members of the ASUS BTF ALLIANCE, XPG leads the charge into a world of immaculate PC builds with ocean-view tempered glass panels and completely hidden cables. On top of ATX BTF compatibility, INVADER X BTF also supports up to ten 120 mm fans, five of which come pre-installed.

The Future is Now
Gone are the days of messy cables ruining the aesthetics of high-end builds. No longer must your system be hidden behind opaque panels, shrouds, and a collection of zip ties. INVADER X BTF leverages the new reverse-connector conventions of ASUS BTF ALLIANCE components coupled with front and side 3 mm tempered glass panels to deliver stunning views of your system from any and every angle. With additional accessories, also provided by XPG, PC builders can build systems that are beautiful, personal, and highly capable.

Compatible, Flexible, & User-Friendly
As the number of components and how complicated they are to install has grown, the building experience has degraded considerably over the years. INVADER X BTF reverses this trend by delivering a building experience that's easy, convenient, and accessible from start to finish. With the removable storage bracket, you can install up to three 3.5"/2.5" hard drives behind the motherboard plate. Or remove the bracket altogether, if you've made the switch to exclusively M.2 storage, such as the XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 4 TB high-speed SSD. With an embedded cable track and built in straps, cable management is a breeze. Even if no one will ever see them, you'll still know your cables are in good, clean order. This case also allows for both vertical and horizontal GPU mounting up to 400 mm in length, with an included vertical bracket for your convenience. It's your system, so it should look the way you want it to.

Cool Style, Cooler Performance
INVADER X BTF doesn't just help your components look cool. It also helps them stay cool. With four pre-installed 120 mm ARGB reverse-blade fans and one standard 120 mm ARGB fan, the only thing cooler than your rig's style will be its temps. This chassis supports up to ten fans, with room for a 360 mm radiator on the top. With a design tailored to maximizing thermal performance, you might have to overclock your system just to keep your temps from getting too low. Bring a jacket, because a system built in the INVADER X BTF case will be ice cold.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

In the abyss, where all I can see is...nuthin !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Well, at least they made it with BTF & the front I/O on , well, the front, so there's that :D

Otherwise though, still just more of the same ole same same.....
Bring a jacket, because a system built in the INVADER X BTF case will be ice cold.
Somebody give the marketing folk a BIG raise for this line, hahahaha !

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / Ryzen 5600X3D
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
Cooling Corsair H100i / bequiet! Pure Rock Slim 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / lots
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF & S3222DGM 32"
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I'm a big fan of ADATA memory, lots of good experiences with it over multiple builds. I didn't realize they were getting into the case business.

I can't say I'm a fan of this case, but I'm not a fan of any case with a bunch of glass on it. I'll have to keep my eye on them and see what else they offer.

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
Didn't Darsaber already review this case and it has horrible thermals? The trend of moving front fans to the side is bad enough for airflow but if you used an air cooler for the CPU in their marketing image, the floor fan would literally be pushing all the side panel cool air straight up and out of the top of the case.

System Name SigmaMATER
Processor Ryzen 7 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 Aorus Master
Cooling Arctic Freezer iii 420
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 3600mz c15
Video Card(s) Rx 7900 xtx
Storage Crucial P5 plus 2tb, Crucial MX500 2tb, Seagate 2tb SSHD, Western Digital 10tb Ultrastar 2x
Display(s) Predator x27 and some lenovo and some other one
Case Corsair 7000D
Power Supply Evga 1600 p2
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
Keyboard Evga z20
Software Windows 11 Enterprise
System Name The Captain (2.0)
Processor Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E AORUS Master
Cooling 280mm Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 4x Be Quiet! 140mm Silent Wings 4 (1x exhaust 3x intake)
Memory 32GB (2x16) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo (6000Mhz)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 SUPRIM X
Storage 1x Crucial MX500 500GB SSD; 1x Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 SSD; 1x WD Blue HDD, 1x Crucial P5 Plus
Display(s) Aorus CV27F 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case Phanteks Evolv X (Anthracite Gray)
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2021) 1000W 80-Plus Gold
Mouse Varies based on mood/task; is currently Razer Basilisk V3 Pro or Razer Cobra Pro
Keyboard Varies based on mood; currently Razer Blackwidow V4 75% and Hyper X Alloy 65
Oh, look. Another fish tank. :sleep: