• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis with Hidden-Connector Now Available

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Thermaltake, a leading PC DIY brand for premium hardware solutions, is delighted to announce that the Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis is available now, offered in 7 colors: Black, Snow, Matcha Green, Hydrangea Blue, Racing Green, Bumblebee, and Bubble Pink. The Ceres 350 MX is an ATX case built with a focus on visual appeal. It supports the latest hidden-connector motherboards for excellent cable management. Furthermore, this case features two interchangeable front panels, enabling PC enthusiasts to choose their preferred setup. Users also can upgrade the Ceres 350 MX with an additional 2.1" Circle LCD Screen Kit, achieving a more eye-catching build.

Besides standard motherboards, the Ceres 350 MX supports hidden-connector motherboards as well, including the ASUS BTF Series, the MSI PROJECT ZERO Series, and the GIGABYTE PROJECT STEALTH Series. It is beneficial for aesthetics inside the chassis by organizing messy cables to the rear. Through the 4 mm tempered glass panel on the left side of the Ceres 350 MX, the outstanding cable management and the RGB lighting of components can fully be displayed. The case comes with a dual interchangeable front panel design, users can install a tempered glass panel for wide viewing or a perforated panel for enhanced airflow.

The Ceres 350 MX has great hardware compatibility to provide optimal cooling performance and high-end expansion. The case is pre-installed with two 140 mm ARGB PWM fans at the front and one 140 mm PWM fan at the rear, and overall the Ceres 350 MX can accommodate up to five 140 mm fans or seven 120 mm fans. In addition, the front side can support up to a 360 mm radiator, and the top side can house up to a 280 mm radiator, ensuring exceptional thermal capability.

Regarding other critical components, the Ceres 350 MX is compatible with a power supply of up to 220 mm and a GPU of up to 370 mm in length, offering more flexibility for top-tier expansions. Additionally, the chassis is crafted with rotational PCI-E slots, allowing a graphics card to be mounted either horizontally or vertically, effortlessly placing a GPU the way you like.

Want to make the Ceres 350 MX stand out? The separately sold 2.1" Circle LCD Screen Kit is the perfect option. This is Thermaltake's latest LCD screen kit, featuring an unique circle shape. Controlled by the TT RGB Plus software, the screen can display and monitor real-time information of the components, time, and weather. Moreover, users also can upload any images or GIFs to personalize the style of the PC configuration.

If you are looking for a good-looking chassis with superior installation flexibility, don't miss out on the Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis. It features hidden-connector motherboard support, two interchangeable front panels, an optional 2.1" Circle LCD Screen Kit, and 7 color editions to choose from. Creating your ideal PC setup is not a dream anymore!

Features of the Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis:
Compatible with Hidden-Connector Motherboards
Created for next-generation Hidden-Connector motherboards, the Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis features a special design that enables support for both standard motherboards and hidden-connector motherboards.

Compatible with hidden-connector motherboards:
  • ASUS BTF Series
  • MSI PROJECT ZERO Series
  • GIGABYTE PROJECT STEALTH Series

Dual Interchangeable Front Panels
The Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower Chassis offers two interchangeable front panels: a tempered glass panel and a perforated panel. The former for a great look and the latter for better airflow. Users have the flexibility to display their PC build the way they want.

Built for Massive Airflow
More than 55% of its panels are perforated (with the perforated panel). With plenty of perforated cutouts, the Ceres 350 MX is designed with excellent cooling performance.

Supports up to a 360 mm Radiator at the Front and a 280 mm at the Top
Our Ceres 350 MX provides a lot of possibilities for cooling components. Users can choose to place a 360 mm radiator at the front and a 280 mm at the top.

Two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans and One CT140 PC Cooling Fan Pre-installed
Ceres 350 MX features two 140 mm ARGB PWM fans at the front, and one 140 mm PWM fan at the rear. The LED lighting effects can be manipulated with motherboard supported software. Users can create an amazing RGB lighting show while enjoying extreme cooling performance at the same time.

Unify Your Fans with Your Build!
Thermaltake launches brand-new CT series fans, allowing users to choose from black or white, RGB or non-RGB, to match whatever color scheme you have.

Visually Pleasing, Totally Interactive
Maximize your Ceres 350 MX's visual effects by upgrading it with our 2.1" Circle LCD Screen Kit. The 2.1" Circle LCD Screen Kit allows you to monitor real-time information and upload any images or GIFs to add extra flair using the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software. It also allows you to interact with the cooling components that feature the same LCD displays. The latest version includes weather mode and time mode for users to expand the usage of our LCD displays.

Tempered Glass Panels
The 4 mm tempered glass panel on the left side and the 3 mm tempered glass panel on the front offer stunning views and also allows users to fully display and admire all components in their full RGB glory.

Display It Your Way
Rotational PCI-E slots give you the option of mounting your graphics card either horizontally or vertically, providing plenty of flexible space for your system. If you choose to install your graphics card vertically, there is a space for the riser cable standoffs, allowing for a 90-degree riser cable installation.

Air Intake and Exhaust
The cooling performance of the Ceres 350 MX is remarkable thanks to two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans pre-installed at the front and one CT140 PC Cooling Fan pre-installed at the rear, which provide massive airflow through its perforated cutouts.

Perfect Dust Protection
There are fine removable filters at the top, front, bottom, left and right side of the chassis to provide excellent protection against dirt, and they are easily removable for cleaning.

Opportunities For High-End Expansion
The Ceres 350 MX Mid Tower chassis has good expandability. It can support for both standard motherboards and hidden-connector motherboards from ASUS and MSI, a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 185 mm, GPU placement of up to 370 mm in length (without radiator), and a power supply up to 220 mm in length.

Handy I/O Ports
Two USB 3.0, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C and HD Audio ports are placed on the top of the front panel to grant direct access when needed.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
Looks like Thermaltake is slowly moving back to late 90 / early 2000 case front panel styles :p

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Now one of the ugliest cases on the market is available in different colours!
Yay \o/
/s

This is an aesthetic failure with so many inconsistent and clashing design cues that is objectively the Frankenstein's monster of case design. If that's your thing, then good for you - please don't let me stop you from throwing money at Thermaltake for that reason. I guess I should be pleased that at least this design isn't a blatant IP infringement for a change; So many of Tt's cases are rip-offs of other, previously-unique designs by other firms.

System Name PLAHI
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling 120 AIO
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) PNY QUADRO RTX A2000
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) Philips 288E2A 28" 4K + 22" LG 1080p
Case SilverStone Raven RV03
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z OEM
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
Funky looking was my first thought when I saw these. Support back-side connectors though!! Whoot! Now that's nice! They have the yellow listed as "Bumblebee" from the drop-down menu :p Storage IMO is a trainwreck as most new cases: 1 x 3.5”, 2 x 2.5’’ or 3 x 2.5”.

Last edited:
I'm so happy with my Tower 500. Ceres 500 TG was good looking too and Thermaltake design has been downhill from that point on. I was going to say maybe they're trying to cut costs but extra corners of Tower 300 or the extra geometry in the front of this case can't have reduced costs.

System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
I'm so happy with my Tower 500. Ceres 500 TG was good looking too and Thermaltake design has been downhill from that point on. I was going to say maybe they're trying to cut costs but extra corners of Tower 300 or the extra geometry in the front of this case can't have reduced costs.
Design-wise, I absolutely love my Level 20 MT and I think the Level 20 series was Thermaltake's peak. All of them look amazing.
Temperature-wise, I HATE my case. It simply is a hotbox, I just can't think of many other words to describe it.

Right here, right now, unlike your deadbeat carcus
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Design-wise, I absolutely love my Level 20 MT and I think the Level 20 series was Thermaltake's peak. All of them look amazing.
Temperature-wise, I HATE my case. It simply is a hotbox, I just can't think of many other words to describe it.
I agree the Level 20 designs are really nice, which is why I chose the XT version to build my son a gammin rig a while back, and he loved it, and with the inclusion of a few additional fans + an AIO cooler, temps are nottaproblemo :D

But the Ceres series is meh at best IMO...

Last edited:
How does that saying go? "Booty is in the eyes of bee holder?" I like that version with color like the cases from the 90's.

Glass panel in front of fans is nearly as stupid as putting fans on the side and hoping some air can turn through 90 degrees. That small gap will still be a massive restriction.

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
Glass panel in front of fans is nearly as stupid as putting fans on the side and hoping some air can turn through 90 degrees. That small gap will still be a massive restriction.
"this case features two interchangeable front panels"
One of those panels is mesh.