• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MONTECH Unveils the KING 65 PRO Case that Redefines Simplicity with Unwavering Quality

AleksandarK

News Editor
Staff member
MONTECH a leading PC components and peripherals brand is excited to announce the launch of the KING 65 PRO, the newest addition to the premium lineup of PC cases. This latest model epitomizes the commitment to quality, innovation, and user-friendly design, making it an ideal choice for both novice builders and experienced enthusiasts.

Build with Ease: Quick Release Mechanism for Hassle-Free Setup
The KING 65 PRO features a revolutionary tool-less quick-release mechanism for all outer panels, ensuring seamless access to your components. Whether you're adding new hardware, performing routine cleaning, or making adjustments, this innovative design allows you to do so quickly and effortlessly, eliminating the need for additional tools.

[Editor's note: Our in-depth review of the MONTECH KING 65 PRO is now live]

Efficient Ventilation: Big Mesh Areas for Maximum Air Circulation
  • Top Panel: With 60% of its surface area covered in mesh, the top panel ensures excellent airflow, efficiently expelling heat from the system.
  • Side Panel: With 75% mesh coverage, the side panel provides additional ventilation, particularly beneficial for cooling GPUs and other critical components.

Versatile Cooling Options
  • Top Radiator: 280/360 mm
  • Side Radiator: 140/240 mm
  • Air Cooler: 175 mm
  • Fans Support: Accommodates up to 9 fans
  • Pre-installed Fans: 2x 140 mm and 1x 120 mm High Performing Fans

Sleek Elegance
The KING 65 PRO black features tinted glass panels that not only provide a stunning view of your components but also add an element of secrecy and sophistication, enhancing the overall aesthetic of your build. While the white remains the classic clear glass panels

Unwavering Quality
The KING 65 PRO offers the same high-quality materials as the KING 95 PRO, with metal thickness from 0.8 mm to 1 mm, ensuring unmatched durability and strength, now at a more affordable price.

HP140 Fan: High-Performance Airflow with ARGB Lighting
The HP140 fan is designed to deliver strong airflow with a performance of 95.61 CFM, while maintaining a quiet sound level of 29.2 dBA. It not only emphasizes performance but also incorporates aesthetic elements, featuring inner ARGB lighting effects. The HP140 is included in our Air 903 series and the newly released KING 65 PRO. It is available for purchase as a standalone unit or in a 3-in-1 pack.

Release Date and Pricing
The KING 65 PRO & HP140 fan will be available for purchase on October 14, 2024 (Pacific Time).
  • KING 65 PRO Black: US$99.90
  • KING 65 PRO White: US$99.90
  • HP140 ARGB Single Pack Black: US$14.90
  • HP140 ARGB Single Pack White: US$14.90
  • HP140 ARGB 3in1 Pack Black: US$45.90
  • HP140 ARGB 3in1 Pack White: US$45.90

[Editor's note: Our in-depth review of the Montech King 65 Pro is now live]

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Over here, right where you can't see me !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Looks nice, but reminds me of my old Air 540, albeit with the front glass/corner treatment, but at least they kept the price reasonable AND both colors are the same price (unlike some other brands that charge more for the white version), so there's that :)

However, the 3 pack of fans should get you a small discount when compared to buying individual ones, so boo hoo to that :(

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I do like this case, I am just not in the market for one. I have always been surprised how many cases there are, you'd think the market would have saturated by now, considering how easy it is to re-use them.

Over here, right where you can't see me !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Who cares about cases anymore in 2024 they all look the same.
Yea, I've been saying that since about 2010, but back in that era, alot of folks ragged on me for those comments, as if I was lying or being disingenuous or just crap happy....

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
Its a case of (hehehe) everyone just copying what 1 company did. Lian Li did it and now all these other companies are just copying.

I would LOVE if I could get me one of those old Lian li cases like the V1000. All those 5.25 drive bays I could use to have hot swappable drives. Wheels? Hell yeah man, I can move that heavy beast around.

Maybe ITX cases like the Silverstone Raven series. Would love to see those make a comeback.

Those is where its interesting. Not these rehash cube cases or monolith designs.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
All look like aquariums now

Its a case of (hehehe) everyone just copying what 1 company did. Lian Li did it and now all these other companies are just copying.

I would LOVE if I could get me one of those old Lian li cases like the V1000. All those 5.25 drive bays I could use to have hot swappable drives. Wheels? Hell yeah man, I can move that heavy beast around.

Maybe ITX cases like the Silverstone Raven series. Would love to see those make a comeback.

Those is where its interesting. Not these rehash cube cases or monolith designs.
Lian Li themselves copied Corsair and others. Everyone copies everyone.

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
This Case an exercise in cost cutting to maximize profits.
The original King 95 is still better.