• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Micro Center Announces Relaunch of Updated PowerSpec Website

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
Micro Center, a leading national computer and electronic device retailer, has relaunched the online presence of its PowerSpec brand, a trusted name in high-performance desktop PCs. The newly redesigned PowerSpec.com offers an enhanced user experience tailored to meet the needs of gamers, professionals, and tech enthusiasts alike.

Since 1992, PowerSpec has been at the forefront of delivering powerful, adaptable, and upgradeable PCs backed by Micro Center's industry-leading customer service. The revamped website reflects PowerSpec's commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction by offering streamlined navigation, detailed product information, and easy access to essential drivers and support resources.

Key Features of the New Website:
  • Enhanced Navigation: Explore PowerSpec's extensive range of desktop PCs, from affordable office systems to high-performance gaming rigs.
  • Detailed Product Configurations: Quickly compare features, specs, and prices across PowerSpec's diverse lineup.
  • Support Resources: Easily locate Guides and FAQs, all in one convenient place.
"PowerSpec has always been about empowering customers with affordable yet high-quality desktop PCs," said Lawrence Luk, VP of Global Sourcing at PowerSpec. "With this relaunch, we're making it even easier to find the right PC, whether you're buying a new rig for gaming or upgrading an office workstation."

In addition to its sleek new look, the PowerSpec website now includes detailed breakdowns of all PC models, highlighting their components, including top-tier hardware from brands like Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA, with no unnecessary bloatware. Manufactured and quality-tested in the USA, PowerSpec systems are backed by Micro Center's renowned in-store service guarantee, including a 1-year warranty and 48-hour repair commitment.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Space Lynx

Astronaut
1729016586952.png

See where it says PowerSpec in BIG ASS WHITE LETTERS ON A BEAUTIFUL BLACK CASE

yeah don't do that if you want me to buy, lot of beautiful cases out there, and that just ruins it imo

My NXZT case says NZXT on the front but its black letters on a black front, you can't even see it, looks so much more clean. meh, do what you want though

View attachment 367708

See where it says PowerSpec in BIG ASS WHITE LETTERS ON A BEAUTIFUL BLACK CASE

yeah don't do that if you want me to buy, lot of beautiful cases out there, and that just ruins it imo

My NXZT case says NZXT on the front but its black letters on a black front, you can't even see it, looks so much more clean. meh, do what you want though
If this is the deciding factor to get it or not, more power to you. That being said, PowerSpec uses off the shelf components, many of their cases are Lian Li, so it should be easy to remove.

System Name Dark Palimpsest
Processor Intel i9 13900k with Optimus Foundation Block
Motherboard EVGA z690 Classified
Cooling MO-RA3 420mm Custom Loop
Memory G.Skill 6000CL30, 64GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia 4090 FE with Heatkiller Block
Storage 3 NVMe SSDs, 2TB-each, plus a SATA SSD
Display(s) Gigabyte FO32U2P (32" QD-OLED) , Asus ProArt PA248QV (24")
Case Be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Logitech G Pro X
Power Supply Be quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 X
Keyboard GMMK Pro + Numpad
why do they need a website? You can't buy anything online.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
why do they need a website? You can't buy anything online.

Microcenter does sell some stuff online, but their shipping prices usually make it a no buy.

If this is the deciding factor to get it or not, more power to you. That being said, PowerSpec uses off the shelf components, many of their cases are Lian Li, so it should be easy to remove.

Fair, and no it isn't why I bought my NZXT case, I bought it cause it was on a lightning sale for $59 shipped and sold by amazon, and it just happened to be massive, had good reviews at gamersnexus, and looked pretty slick too with the minimalism. I always wait for a good sale before I buy.

System Name Dark Palimpsest
Processor Intel i9 13900k with Optimus Foundation Block
Motherboard EVGA z690 Classified
Cooling MO-RA3 420mm Custom Loop
Memory G.Skill 6000CL30, 64GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia 4090 FE with Heatkiller Block
Storage 3 NVMe SSDs, 2TB-each, plus a SATA SSD
Display(s) Gigabyte FO32U2P (32" QD-OLED) , Asus ProArt PA248QV (24")
Case Be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Logitech G Pro X
Power Supply Be quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 X
Keyboard GMMK Pro + Numpad
Microcenter does sell some stuff online, but their shipping prices usually make it a no buy.
You can't buy anything from Powerspec.com. Every single item has a "where to buy" button that links you to Microcenter, which tells you shipping is not available, but you can plan your trip to the nearest Microcenter.