• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Stacker

D_o_S

Processor AMD Opteron 144
Motherboard DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI-DR Expert
Cooling Watercooled - Alphacool Nexxxos XP, BIX2, Eheim HPPS
Memory 2x 512MB OCZ PC 3200EL Platinum Rev.2 (TCCD)
Video Card(s) 2x Gainward GeForce 6800 Ultra (430/1200)
Storage 4x WD Raptor 740GD in RAID 0
Display(s) Eizo FlexScan L768
Case CM Stacker
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Power Supply Silverstone Zeus ST65ZF
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Opteron 144, DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI DR Expert, 2x512MB OCZ PC3200EL Rev2. (TCCD), 2x Gainward 6800 Ultra, 2x WD Raptor 740GD in RAID 0, Creative Audigy 2, Silverstone ST65ZF PSU.

Mods:
Water cooled: Alphacool Nexxxos XP block (with custom retention bracket), Black Ice Xtreme II (with 2x 100 or so Sunon fans), Eheim HPPS Plus, AGB O Matic resevoir. Temperature at stock: 22C idle, 28C Burn.
Not much of a mod, I go for performance over looks.

I just put together this setup this weekend, so I have yet to work on cable management...

My thanks goes out to W1zzard and Maxxxracer, both for puting up with my seemingly endless stream of questions, answering them all and helping me choose the correct components.

Last edited by a moderator:

mex

Looks very good i was thinking of building a system like that soon.

chopperdan88

nice setup

try straightening out those wires and zip tie them together(make sure to use a yellow zip-tie). then i think it will look real swell. otherwise, how does it game? even though you don't have much storage space due to each being so limited(74GB). well done.

do you have a window on the case? with SLi you need to show off your hardware. LOL.