• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S RGB

davido_labido

EKWB Rep
System Name my daily driver
Processor 5960x
Motherboard EVGA X99 Classified
Cooling EKWB
Memory 32gb HyperX Predator
Video Card(s) 2 x 1080
Storage 2 x 960 gb HyperX Savage + 1 480 gb hyperx predator
Display(s) ASUS swift + LG 24GM77-B
Case In Win 909
Audio Device(s) Schiit modi + Vali (amp and dac
Power Supply EVGA 1300w
Mouse multiple
Keyboard planck
Software Win 10
Cooler Master is back with a new range of keyboards aptly named "MasterKeys". I got to grips with their latest TKL board, the MasterKeys PRO S RGB and put it through its paces.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Orion
Processor Intel I7 3770K Ivy Bridge @4.6GHz
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z77
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance Dual/Quad Channel DDR3 CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9
Video Card(s) EVGA 780Ti Superclocked 3GB (OC +130MHz/248MHz)
Storage 1x 240GB Kingston Hyper-X 3K, 3x 3TB Seagate ST3000DM001
Display(s) Sony Bravia 55" KDL-55HX800 / Oculus DK1 / Oculus DK2
Case CoolerMaster HAX
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply CoolerMaster Silent Pro M2 850W
Benchmark Scores UniEngine Valley 1.0 : 5539 3dMark Firestrike: 11468
Nice review!

Although I have an ongoing issue with my CM keyboard.

I have a CM Quickfire Rapid-I and I love it. However, a column of LEDs gave out a month before the end of the 2 year warranty (phew...). So I RMA'd it.

My RMA experience so far with my CM QuickFire Rapid-I keyboard : More than 2 months have passed and all they have done is acknowledged they received it...

I have had no news since. There is a notice that their US warehouse is experiencing delays, but that notice has been up longer than my RMA.

I have tried their online chat but to no avail, so I'm stuck waiting with my fingers crossed checking in once in a while.

It seems CM has had some issues with their LED keyboards. Alot of disappointed people out there with the same problem as me.

I would not go as far as to not recommend them, beside that one problem, it is a great keyboard just as I imagine this RGB you reviewed is as well. But I just felt I had to point out my not so unique experience.

Other than that, I have enjoyed every keystroke that keyboard had to offer.

Edit: I have the same sleeved 90degrees USB cable and it is indeed annoying for cable management.

Edit #2: Welp! Talk about timing, just got an email that CM has sent me a replacement package! Woot! CM came through after all!

Last edited: