• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ducky One 2 Skyline Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Ducky has given their One series of keyboards a makeover with the new One 2 series. Coming in three options of a customized case and multi-toned keycap sets out of the box, we take a look at the One 2 Skyline that offers a well-built, fairly unique-looking keyboard with extensive onboard functionality at a good price.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Ha, the price got you there.
You can't list it as a Pro, because it's on the expensive side in the EU and you can't list it as a Con because it's ok in the US :D

Prizm

I Just grabbed one of these (Skyline version) and it looks great. I don’t know what Ducky is thinking when they say the extra keycaps pack will be a “random” color, especially when these keyboards have a specific color scheme. You want the extra keys to match, right? Are they nuts?
Anyway, thankfully the blue keycaps pack was in my box, which matches Skyline’s blue enter key. Hopefully they’ve abandoned this dumb random color idea.

nimoSG

Considering picking up a One 2 Phantom full size for work. Will it be possible to ass white LEDs to the PCB further down the road if I decide that is something I want? I think Ducky uses the same PCM and onboard processors for their backlit and RgB options yes?