• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bitspower Leviathan XF 360 Radiator

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Bitspower partners with Hardware Labs to present an updated Leviathan series of radiators. This review examines the Leviathan XF 360, a triple 120 mm radiator that offers the Bitspower branding, multiple port options, and increased case compatibility compared to the Black Ice Nemesis GTX, while retaining the excellent thermal performance and build quality.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not at all interested in performance above 1200 rpm. With the voltage wall determining the OC limit these days in water cooled systems, my maoin reasin for doing water cooling is "no noise" and ya can't get that above 1200 rpm. Feature wise, Id like to see a drain port on the opposite end but other than the < 1200 rpm performance, missing drain port, aforementioned tube / width restrictions and price, they have done very well here. Nice to see another manufacturer putting in screw protectors.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I'm not at all interested in performance above 1200 rpm. With the voltage wall determining the OC limit these days in water cooled systems, my maoin reasin for doing water cooling is "no noise" and ya can't get that above 1200 rpm. Feature wise, Id like to see a drain port on the opposite end but other than the < 1200 rpm performance, missing drain port, aforementioned tube / width restrictions and price, they have done very well here. Nice to see another manufacturer putting in screw protectors.

Yeah, I might stop testing above 1500 RPM for this very reason. Will save me time too, and not very relevant these days.