• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ThieAudio Legacy 5 In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
We introduce frequency response measurements for earphones today, and begin with the ThieAudio Legacy 5 in-ear monitors. They feature hand-painted face plates and a five-driver setup combined with fine tuning across the board, and aim to compete favorably against higher-priced products from more established brands.

Show full review

Dont see many audio product reviews. Kudos for that! I will say though for close to the same price you can get RHA T20 in ear monitors that have a much better frequency response curve. These look a little all over the place.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Dont see many audio product reviews. Kudos for that! I will say though for close to the same price you can get RHA T20 in ear monitors that have a much better frequency response curve. These look a little all over the place.
I have a few other IEMs, TWS, and headphones on the way from different brands. Will take a look at RHA and see if I can get it covered.

Edit: NVM, https://www.rha-audio.com/us/headphones

Looks like the company isn't doing much with wired IEMs and going the TWS route lately.

I have a few other IEMs, TWS, and headphones on the way from different brands. Will take a look at RHA and see if I can get it covered.

Edit: NVM, https://www.rha-audio.com/us/headphones

Looks like the company isn't doing much with wired IEMs and going the TWS route lately.

They must be trying to replace the T20 wireless since they are out of stock. What makes them so interesting is they can be both wired and wireless. The Bluetooth portion simply detaches and you use the included 3.5mm cables instead for maximum sound quality.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
They must be trying to replace the T20 wireless since they are out of stock. What makes them so interesting is they can be both wired and wireless. The Bluetooth portion simply detaches and you use the included 3.5mm cables instead for maximum sound quality.
I'll email them and see, I have the next few weeks occupied with Audio-Technica, FiiO, Audeze, and a few other Chi-Fi brands.