• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Campfire Audio Holocene In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Campfire Audio shows how accuracy and a neutral frequency response can still be fun with the new Holocene in-ear monitors. It uses a similarly colorful and eco-friendly design for the case as for the Mammoth released alongside, but adopts a more reference-like tuning that is executed well too.

Show full review

Space Lynx

Astronaut
female vocals/energy is very important to me, so these are a pass for me.

I'm really hoping I can find some BT earbuds soon that suit me well long term... really have my eye on these cause of the 150 hour battery life.

any chance you will review those?

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member

I'm really hoping I can find some BT earbuds soon that suit me well long term... really have my eye on these cause of the 150 hour battery life.

I don't have any contact with Nokia at this time unfortunately, but let me try. That's an amazing battery stat promised, well above anything else I am aware of.

MrGold

These will outperform those headphones at everything. If you want good audio performance, you need wired. You have other options if you like female vocals i can't say good enough things of the fiio fh3 or the moondrop Blessing 2 for a more neutral sound signature. If you are looking for something a bit pericier you can check the andromedas or the Meze range which are excellent apparently (never personally heard through them). You can also EQ these to suit your prefeences if you listen to them through something like a BTR5 or a Quidelux bluetooth dac and push that 2k-4k band. Or just use an LG Vxx phone.