• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quick Look: TourBox Elite Creative Controller

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
TourBox made a name for itself with the Neo creative controller in 2018 and ramps things up with the all-new TourBox Elite. It is the first Bluetooth creative controller with extensive hardware and software customization via a plethora of buttons, dials, and wheels supported by presets and options for content creators to have a more efficient workflow.

Show full review

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Now that I look at the thumbnail on the front page, this thing looks like a Pac-Man ghost.

Now that I look at the thumbnail on the front page, this thing looks like a Pac-Man ghost.
ît actually does :). And thanks man, I wasn't aware of this one but know exactly who to gift this one too! Looks very impressing, to be honest.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
ît actually does :). And thanks man, I wasn't aware of this one but know exactly who to gift this one too! Looks very impressing, to be honest.
Awesome, glad to be of help here. It's very good for those who will make use of it!