• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FiiO FH7S Hybrid In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
FiiO adds to its popular hybrid driver line of in-ear monitors with the new FH7S, featuring a large LCP dynamic driver and four custom Knowles BA drivers. Expect a grand unboxing experience in addition to a customizable sound signature courtesy tuning filters, making this FiiO FH7S review worthy of your time.

Show full review

He VSG, could you please also make a review about the budget (< 50 $) hybrid planar/BA driver Kinera Celest Gumiho?
It is really the first 10mm square planar ITE driver. Would love to hear your opinion!

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
He VSG, could you please also make a review about the budget (< 50 $) hybrid planar/BA driver Kinera Celest Gumiho?
It is really the first 10mm square planar ITE driver. Would love to hear your opinion!
Hi, I unfortunately already said no to the company about this because I have too many items here to review as it is.

Hi, I unfortunately already said no to the company about this because I have too many items here to review as it is.
If you could let a little spoiler slip, are some of KZ (Knowledge Zenith) possibly among said items?

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
If you could let a little spoiler slip, are some of KZ (Knowledge Zenith) possibly among said items?
Not really, the person who I was talking to left the company. Is there anything in particular from KZ you are interested in knowing more about?

Love FiiO products as they are all really good and very competitively priced for what you get. That said I'm not a fan of open backed IEMs and I prefer 2 pin connectors. The pricing on this is interesting as well because the 300 buck "area" is where you get all sorts of giant slayers that punch well above their weight class and really muddy the waters confusing everything south of the 1000 buck area or shelling out the extra for customs. All that said FiiO build quality tends to be some of the best in the business and the accessories package on this is amazing and open backed IEMs in that price space are rare.

Reactions: VSG

Hark

Hi VSG,

two questions:
1) will you review the "Audio Hekili"?
2) if it's not an issue, could you measure the "Hekili" nozzle size? I cannot find the it anywhere...

Hi VSG,

two questions:
2) if it's not an issue, could you measure the "Hekili" nozzle size? I cannot find the it anywhere...

Couldn't find it either but SpinFit says to use the 5.5 tips and they are usually spot on with their stuff.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Hi VSG,

two questions:
Hi,

1) Probably not, it's an older set now. I liked the tuning but the actual drivers used aren't very good.
2) Sure, just did it for you:

20221222_141821.jpg

It's the same all the way through the nozzle.

Hark

Hi VSG,

If you want to answer, what is currently your favourite hybrid IEM at, up to or about $300? (and if it's Blessing 2, your 2nd favourite)

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Hi VSG,

If you want to answer, what is currently your favourite hybrid IEM at, up to or about $300? (and if it's Blessing 2, your 2nd favourite)
Hi, I actually haven't heard the Blessing 2 so keep that in mind. I like the AFUL Performer5 and the JQ 4Upro when it comes to hybrid IEMs in this price range.