• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quick Look: MOONDROP Droplet and LAN In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Today we examine two of MOONDROP's recent offerings in the budget-friendly in-ear monitors market. The Droplet is a sci-fi inspired set of bullet-style IEMs using DSP to put forth a Harman-style tuning for the masses whereas the LAN builds upon the successful Chu by giving you all metal shells and a detachable cable.

Show full review

Both a no go for me. Really just suck up the price and go with the Blessing. It's worth it.

Hablmet

Lan is interesting though I'd probably be a bit worried about it thanks to Moondrop's continuously dropping QC. I had to drop them as a brand entirely just due to the horrorshow of Katos and Blessings having their faceplates suddenly not vibe with the rest of the shell.
Lan's waifu is probably the best though, out of all the Moondrop stuff; simple, tame and nothing ridiculous. Wish it would stay that way

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Lan is interesting though I'd probably be a bit worried about it thanks to Moondrop's continuously dropping QC. I had to drop them as a brand entirely just due to the horrorshow of Katos and Blessings having their faceplates suddenly not vibe with the rest of the shell.
Lan's waifu is probably the best though, out of all the Moondrop stuff; simple, tame and nothing ridiculous. Wish it would stay that way
For what it's worth, I haven't had any face plates come loose on any of the review samples here.