• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

James Donkey RS2 3.0 Gasket Mount Wireless Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
James Donkey continues to revise its solid keyboard offerings to raise the bar further. The new RS2 3.0 builds upon an already impressive base and adds in new features including an integrated screen and smart wheel, onboard menu with extensive controls, and also software customization to make the most of this wireless keyboard.

Show full review

Thank you for reviewing the new product.
The keyboard is interesting, I haven't tried it yet.... but it seems to me that she will lose Ajazz AK966 and even more so CIDOO V87, V75, V65. the price difference is not that big. although it's probably, already, nowhere cheaper.
upd. my modest set))) I still want to try to get acquainted with the products from James Donkey.

Attachments

• IMG_20230705_144919.jpg
    IMG_20230705_144919.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 107
  • kbj_uDzLTYg.jpg
    kbj_uDzLTYg.jpg
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Reactions: VSG

Coffinityz

I just got it today, at first Date&Time didn't work for me either so I tried to re-open the software then click Time sync and it work somehow.
But I still can't use the knob to set the screen like in the review, when I use it will be volume control instead.

Edit: I can use it now, just press Fn+knob and it will change mode between setting and volume control.
And now, I have a new problem, I don't know why but I can't connect the keyboard to the software so I can't upload GIFs or set a macro for now

Last edited:

Enton_

I just got it today, at first Date&Time didn't work for me either so I tried to re-open the software then click Time sync and it work somehow.
But I still can't use the knob to set the screen like in the review, when I use it will be volume control instead.

Edit: I can use it now, just press Fn+knob and it will change mode between setting and volume control.
And now, I have a new problem, I don't know why but I can't connect the keyboard to the software so I can't upload GIFs or set a macro for now

If you tried that on wireless mode , try it on direct connected with cable, lots of keyboards can't find their software via wireless.

Can the display be customized? I.e. for displaying temps or any other hardware info.