• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LAMZU Thorn

pzogel

Reviewer
After the highly successful Atlantis, LAMZU presents a new shape with the right-handed ergonomic Thorn. Along with PixArt's PAW3395 sensor, the 54 g Thorn also comes with optical main buttons to prevent double-clicking and up to 80 hours of battery life.

Show full review

Nice to one more mouse that doesnt hide screw under feet. Also living 2 dogs that shed hair a lot, not a fan of mice with fairly open body.

System Name The Workhorse
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B550 Pro
Cooling CPU - Noctua NH-D15S Case - 3 Noctua NF-A14 PWM at the bottom, 2 Fractal Design 180mm at the front
Memory GSkill Trident Z 3200CL14
Video Card(s) NVidia GTX 1070 MSI QuickSilver
Storage Adata SX8200Pro
Display(s) LG 32GK850G
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) FiiO E-10K DAC/Amp, Samson Meteorite USB Microphone
Power Supply Corsair RMx850 (2018)
Mouse Razer Viper (Original)
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid TKL keyboard (Cherry MX Black)
Software Windows 11 Pro (23H2)
Probably a “no” on that, but would still ask - clicks aren’t swappable without soldering, are they? Friend of my got a Thorn and I felt the clicks were bit too mushy for my liking. Maybe he got a bum sample, hard to say.
And as an aside, any rumors about anyone attempting the M2K/HSK fingertip only gimmick, but preferably at a less unhinged pricing?

pzogel

Reviewer
Probably a “no” on that, but would still ask - clicks aren’t swappable without soldering, are they? Friend of my got a Thorn and I felt the clicks were bit too mushy for my liking. Maybe he got a bum sample, hard to say.
And as an aside, any rumors about anyone attempting the M2K/HSK fingertip only gimmick, but preferably at a less unhinged pricing?
They are swappable, but only to specific other optical switch models. Razer's optical switches, for instance, would work.