• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DELUX M900 Pro

pzogel

Reviewer
With the right-handed ergonomic M900 Pro, another budget option comes from DELUX. Weighing 64 g, the M900 Pro comes with a charging dock and up to 65 hours of battery life, along with PixArt's PAW3395 sensor, Huano main button switches, and 8000 Hz wireless polling.

Show full review

audigo

This si my main for two months now and is one of the best mice from the Chinese market that I have tried so far (besides empirical mesaurments of course). Main buttons are near perfect (rattle what?, no pre travel, little post travel on the right, no post on the left, no side movement, no bottoming, tight as hell), center switch click is moderate, side buttons are mid (almost no pre trvl, ~1mm post trvl). And there is a very grippy coating which is unusual in sub 50 price range. Mouse creeked once when I tried it for the first time and now it's gone. Stock skates = garbage. Maybe another brand with QC variety, or yours was slammed during shipping. I'll wait for the click latency test from other reviewers.