• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer DeathAdder V3 Hyperspeed

Over here, right where you can't see me !
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
HAHAHAHAHA...... $100 for a mini-me rodent w/crappy Razzerio bloatwarez, short cord & slow charging.......

Thanks, I'll pass :D

If i want a new mouse... they always seem to have a 100-150 bucks price tag. Especially the Logitech ones. Razer is close second. I miss the days of the 5-10 bucks mouse... A mouse cost more than my first video card from a few years ago... a mouse... ugh. What's going on with this market.

If i want a new mouse... they always seem to have a 100-150 bucks price tag. Especially the Logitech ones. Razer is close second. I miss the days of the 5-10 bucks mouse... A mouse cost more than my first video card from a few years ago... a mouse... ugh. What's going on with this market.
I doubt the $5-10 mice you remember were wireless gaming mice

If it's cheap office mice you want, they're still really easy to get

Are they now durable? My previous Razer mice always died after 8 months.
A lot of bloatware also.

Ryconnection

Some of the many problems with Razer products released in the past five years: They look awesome on paper, and great out of the box, but after a few months, they usually start showing some unforgivable quirks; $100+ mice buttons stop working, $200+ keyboards having double-press/non-responsive keys, Synapse rivaling Asus software in the most ridiculously buggy bloatware containing many ways to give them more money… I remember them making sturdy, professionally-made products, but that’s not them anymore, unfortunately :(

kha

Are they now durable? My previous Razer mice always died after 8 months.
A lot of bloatware also.
I have a DeathAdder V3 and is working fine, no problems so far. You can save the settings in memory and uninstall Synapse.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I have a DeathAdder V3 and is working fine, no problems so far. You can save the settings in memory and uninstall Synapse.
Can't save the RGBLED, though, right?

You have a compromise to make; You can uninstall Synapse, but you're going to get rainbow light vomit. If you want to choose any RGBLED effect other than all-colours rainbow vomit all the time then you're stuck with Synapse.

Ryconnection

For the effects, SignalRGB works for me, as an alternative to Synapse. It has a decent amount of free effects (most looking WAY much better than the default Razer effects) and also allows you to control the lights on other non-Razer products as well.

yslee

You have a compromise to make; You can uninstall Synapse, but you're going to get rainbow light vomit. If you want to choose any RGBLED effect other than all-colours rainbow vomit all the time then you're stuck with Synapse.
Does turning it off count? It at least saves that state on my DA V2 Pro.

kha

I don't think DAV3 has RGB, I see a single LED turned on situated on the bottom near the DPI button. I always turn off RGB on mice, but I leave it running on keyboards.
I don't own a Razer keyboard, I can't help you with this information.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I don't think DAV3 has RGB, I see a single LED turned on situated on the bottom near the DPI button.
Yeah, I think you're right - the DAV3 Hyperspeed doesn't have the usual translucent Razer logo or Scrollwheel edges that let RGBLED shine through.

Scroll wheel looks to be all black rubber and the logo appears to be glossy black print.

Hooray! A Razer product that doesn't need Synapse to remain installed. Set it, uninstall it, forget it!

Does turning it off count? It at least saves that state on my DA V2 Pro.
Yeah, it remembers brightness settings on the onboard memory for my two mice so setting brightness to 0 negates the fact that cycling rainbow-spew is running once the mouse loses communication with Synapse.